Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2017, 04:25 PM

Re: Good riddance to bad rubbish

I have no desire to allow the words of an IRA sympathiser to pollute my devices.

Only the second time I have used the ignore facility.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2017, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Now that my mate Martin has single-handedly brought down the N.I. Executive, of course it'll mean another election, with the possibility that Sinn Fein could be the largest party and therefore the predominent party in the executive. Well done Martin!!! -

http://www.aol.co.uk/news/2017/01/10...down-ni-execu/

Well him triggering an election is better than him triggering bombs like he and his fellow IRA members used to do.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2017, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Well him triggering an election is better than him triggering bombs like he and his fellow IRA members used to do.
Yes, the Sin Faint maybe closer to getting a United Ireland, now, without having to carry out any more murders of innocent people to achieve it....!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2017, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Now that my mate Martin has single-handedly brought down the N.I. Executive, of course it'll mean another election, with the possibility that Sinn Fein could be the largest party and therefore the predominent party in the executive. Well done Martin!!! -

http://www.aol.co.uk/news/2017/01/10...down-ni-execu/
Your mate?
The guy who was alleged to give kill orders and decide who lived and died!

This is a new low even for you..Pathetic!
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2017, 06:11 PM

When seeing the Title or this topic thought UJ had been banned at last or even better he was....................Censord
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2017, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Yes, the Sin Faint maybe closer to getting a United Ireland, now, without having to carry out any more murders of innocent people to achieve it....!

That's not going to happen
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2017, 06:47 PM

Just a reminder why we for the love of are country fought people like UJ and Macgunniss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoQPuC6p-bM
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2017, 07:31 PM

Much as it grieves me to say this Joe has hit the nail on the head. It is a gimmick and designed purely to create an election hoping that they will wrest control from the DUP. Then McGuinness will reappear and claim the prize.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2017, 07:35 PM

The sight of these two ( Adams has just been mouthing off on the TV )is vomit inducing .
I don't think Maguiness if going to wrest anything from anyone he looks like he's is on his way to his just reward .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Your mate?
The guy who was alleged to give kill orders and decide who lived and died!

This is a new low even for you..Pathetic!
I agree. I can't quite work out why someone who is always banging on about the plight of the common man is happy to see them blown apart in cowardly attacks. If only politicians were targeted, I wouldn't agree with it but could understand it but killing and maiming innocent men, women & children in Wimpy bars, I just don't get.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top