Join for free
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2017, 09:25 PM

Old Un but a Good Un.

​My wife recently found out that our dog (a Schnauzer) could hardly hear: so she took it to the vet's.
The vet found that the problem was hair - in the dog's ears! So he cleaned both ears, and then the dog could hear fine again.

The vet then proceeded to tell my wife that, if she wanted to keep this from recurring, she should go to the pharmacy and get some "Nair" hair remover, and rub it into the dog's ears once a month.

So off she went to the Chemist and bought some "Nair" hair remover.

At the till, the Pharmacist told her "Madam, if you're going to use this under your arms, may I suggest you don't use a deodorant for a few days."
My wife said "No, I'm not using it under my arms."
The Pharmacist said "Well, if you're using it on your legs, I suggest you don't use a body lotion for a couple of days."
My wife replied "No, No. I'm not using it on my legs either! If you must know, I'm using it on my Schnauzer."
The pharmacist looked at her - and as a slight grin grew on his face said "Well, might I suggest that Madam stays off her bicycle for at least a week?”
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 05:10 PM

Re: Old Un but a Good Un.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top