Join for free
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 03:44 PM

Now Loony Liberals blaming Brexit on Russian Hackers too!

OMG! What a prize plonker! Ben Bradshaw, A Labour MP, actually states that Russian hackers may well have been responsible for the Brexit result due to cyber interference.
The liberal media and the Elites absolutely refuse to believe that anyone in the UK would actually want to throw away their allegiance to the EU. No, there has to be another reason, and what better than the fact that no-one in the US would possibly have wanted to vote Donald Trump into office and the accusations flying around that Hilary’s campaign was hacked by the Russians is the perfect excuse to come out of the woodwork by nutters such as Bradshaw.

What a new low for sore losers!

What are you views on this?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 04:50 PM

Re: Now Loony Liberals blaming Brexit on Russian Hackers too!

Absolutely right.

I had a visit from Putin himself, he came to my house with his KGB mates and he said to me, "Ruthio, let me tell you this, if you don't vote to leave the EU on June23rd then you and your family will be on the front pages of all the dailies in the world, my agents will list the websites you frequent and the passwords, all your dirty linen will be aired, all your indescretions made public..."

I said, "Say no more your worship, I'll do as you say"... more tea??
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 04:53 PM

I think he was just laughed at by everyone and their cat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1V-u2EOBCQ
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 05:00 PM

Dont tell Her Flick
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Dont tell Her Flick
Hi

Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 05:07 PM

There are one or two renowned 'Conspiracy Theorists' on this site - bless their souls - always fascinating.
I am not one of them.

However, given that recent Russian interference in the American political process seems almost proven,
why is it inconceivable that they would meddle in the UK ?

This humble Aussie knows so little about the whole Brexit thing that I don't know why they would interfere.
What would they have to gain ?

But if it is to Russia's benefit, I would have little doubt that they were involved.
Hell, the Yanks have been conducting these 'black ops' around the globe for decades.
Why not the Ruskies ?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 05:44 PM

Tis true.....pesky Russians got their top agent on it.
Apparently Ivor Bollockoff rented a flat in Brighton and went by the friendly name of Uncle Joe.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
OMG! What a prize plonker! Ben Bradshaw, A Labour MP, actually states that Russian hackers may well have been responsible for the Brexit result due to cyber interference.
The liberal media and the Elites absolutely refuse to believe that anyone in the UK would actually want to throw away their allegiance to the EU. No, there has to be another reason, and what better than the fact that no-one in the US would possibly have wanted to vote Donald Trump into office and the accusations flying around that Hilary’s campaign was hacked by the Russians is the perfect excuse to come out of the woodwork by nutters such as Bradshaw.

What a new low for sore losers!

What are you views on this?
Well, according to the news media there has been rather a lot of mental affliction about lately.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Tis true.....pesky Russians got their top agent on it.
Apparently Ivor Bollockoff rented a flat in Brighton and went by the friendly name of Uncle Joe.
I thought his name was Itor?

Did he have a mate called Ivan Ellofanitch?...
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
I thought his name was Itor?

Did he have a mate called Ivan Ellofanitch?...
Martin Mcguinski

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top