Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 12:43 PM

Re: Wonderful news

Originally Posted by MickB ->
Exactly what the liberal elite thought about our referendum, yet 60% of Labour constituencies voted to LEAVE! I wouldn't bet against Le Pen getting in. She is not the rabid ultra-right nutter her dad was and she hides any remnants of such views under her populism. Even after Trump and Brexit, our lords and masters still do not understand the total contempt and rage felt by many ordinary (usually left leaning) folk against the liberal/corporate elites which have been screwing them for so long.
To some extent this is raking over old ground, but some people still don't understand the reasons for the Referendum result

The media/liberal left/Establishment, call them what you will, were surprised by the Referendum result as they regarded UKIP as a right - wing party, and they could not conceive of the idea that Labour voters would support them, yet analysis of the voting pattern shows that this is the case

I, and many others would argue that concern for the welfare of your country and its people does not make you right wing. There are lots of ex Labour supporters out there who would be horrified if they were accused if being fascists
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 12:43 PM

I wonder if the French are also concerned about how the terrorist attacks were handled in France. There has been a lot of bad press about how EU countries are dealing with these attacks.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
To some extent this is raking over old ground, but some people still don't understand the reasons for the Referendum result

The media/liberal left/Establishment, call them what you will, were surprised by the Referendum result as they regarded UKIP as a right - wing party, and they could not conceive of the idea that Labour voters would support them, yet analysis of the voting pattern shows that this is the case

I, and many others would argue that concern for the welfare of your country and its people does not make you right wing. There are lots of ex Labour supporters out there who would be horrified if they were accused if being fascists
I agree Zulu. As I have mentioned before I know of a few Asians that have voted for UKIP and have voted to leave.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I agree Zulu. As I have mentioned before I know of a few Asians that have voted for UKIP and have voted to leave.
I think you will find that the majority, that don't want us to leave, live in the other EU countries.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I think you will find that the majority, that don't want us to leave, live in the other EU countries.
I can't think why.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I can't think why.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 09:38 PM

Hi

The French have reason to be rightly concerned about the attacks, as are the Germans.

Two truck attacks, totally preventable by simple, basic precautions.

The French have numerous Enforcement Agencies, they jealously guard their own bits and do not talk too each other, a recipe for disaster.

They have no equivalent at at to our Centralised system, where even minor bits of information are entered and can be analysed.

Both the Germans and French are years behind us prevention, they have no equivalent of our TENS System.

A truck attack would not have been possible in either France of Germany, barring a major cock up.

The anti truck barriers would have been in place.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top