Join for free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »
Knockoutblow
Lancashire
Knockoutblow is male  Knockoutblow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 07:18 PM

Dating Agencies

Has any one used a dating agency or Internet Dating?

I've never used one and I can't think of any one I know that's used one.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 07:27 PM

Re: Dating Agencies

I met my husband on a dating website, it was a good one not seedy like some you hear of Infact it was a friend that showed me how to go on as i was scared. Everything was above board all you had to do was put on a profile of yourself and a picture and wait for them to match you up with various people of the same It was up to you wether or not you wanted to meet up or talk on the phone etc...
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 07:51 PM

Only once, ended up on a date with a Bot.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 07:58 PM

Dating sites?-one gets rejections,some times the chemistry is not right. But my three closest and dearest female friends now all came via that. Sometimes we just want a friend,it ain`t all about bonking
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 08:03 PM

My son met his wife on one. After many fruitless months he met Paula and it was love at first sight.
You should never give up.

I would strongly recommend them to anybody who is lonely/looking for a relationship.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 08:06 PM

I do know someone that uses one but it's one of the free ones which tend to attract the slimy characters...which suits him well. If you want to do it seriously, then sign up to one that you have to pay for.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 08:18 PM

My advice. Always first meet in public. If male beware some looking at your trousers(I keep my wallet there) Not been on a site for over three years now,it costs me a fortune.
Youngheart
Hull
Youngheart is male 

12-01-2017, 08:27 PM

Id recommend you get the grinder app for your phone if you are looking to meet people.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I do know someone that uses one but it's one of the free ones which tend to attract the slimy characters...which suits him well. If you want to do it seriously, then sign up to one that you have to pay for.
I was told that most dating sites are under the same umbrella? So, why pay, when the same people are contactable for free?
I would never pay to be on a dating site, l'm not that desperate!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by Youngheart ->
Id recommend you get the grinder app for your phone if you are looking to meet people.
Isn't that site for gay people? Do you mean, Tinder?

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top