Join for free
Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2017, 12:12 AM

Re: Dating Agencies

Hi

There are many genuine people, older in life, who seek a relationship.

Please do not be so cynical and knock everyone.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2017, 10:05 AM

Quite a few years ago a few Lady Members from another social forum and I joined an on-line dating site,One widowed Lass met Her soul-mate,moved in with Him and They've lived happily together ever since,the rest of Us decided it was not for Us....but it does work for SOME People,so ..no..don't knock it until You've tried it.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2017, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
Quite a few years ago a few Lady Members from another social forum and I joined an on-line dating site,One widowed Lass met Her soul-mate,moved in with Him and They've lived happily together ever since,the rest of Us decided it was not for Us....but it does work for SOME People,so ..no..don't knock it until You've tried it.
May, it was a group of lovely, respectable ladies from Sagazone that recommended l join a dating site! Until then, l had the same negative and narrow view as some who are totally against them. I had this view because l had never been on one and l was judging them unfairly.
I have been on one for over four years and l have never (to my knowledge) met a scammer.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2017, 12:43 PM

Mups

I think mature women who met a man for the first time online, or elswhere, would be wise to find out the following, if the relationship is getting serious.
If just friends then it will not apply. Presuming he has given his real name too.

Is he actually still married?
Is he solvent?
Is he of good character?
Is he employed? Or retired?
Has he got a Police record?

You can research this on-line. Sometimes there is a small fee to pay.

Or you may consider none of this to be important if you love them!.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2017, 01:41 PM

Providing you learn a little about them over the internet, and meet in a public place, why should they be any more of a risk than somebody you meet elsewhere?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2017, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
TessA, Cafes... as in Coffee Shops? I wouldn't be seen dead in one of those. They are full of 'People Watchers' and Jeremy Kyle cast offs!!

Bit like pubs then without the drunks?
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2017, 04:49 PM

Do they still do "Grab a Granny" nights at the local Plaza. ?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2017, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Do they still do "Grab a Granny" nights at the local Plaza. ?
Sheesh Man...this is 2017 not 1960...get with the programme ..and the Plaza is now a bingo hall....plenty o' Grannies still there Methinks

Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top