Join for free
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 08:37 PM

Whats wrong with taking up two spaces?

https://youtu.be/72u4GP1LKYo

Why on earth are these scumbags not fined heavily for taking up two car parking spaces better still wheel clamp the scum and make them pay a hefty fine.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 08:39 PM

Re: Whats wrong with taking up two spaces?

Doc I think youve posted the wrong vid link
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 08:44 PM

Oooooops haha!! All sorted.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 09:03 PM

Don"t know what happened to your link DOC. All I got were beer commericials.
Although I have to say they were very funny.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 09:21 PM

I completely agree. Yes, they should be fined.

I think I posted my experience on here some time ago, where one of the selfish prats had parked well over the white line, although not completely taking up two spaces. I squeezed in to the remaining space, having let my wife out first, so that my passenger door was within an inch of his driver's door.

When I returned, there was this angry little man (fortunately, smaller than me) jumping up and down and with a red face. I don't know how long he had been waiting or, for that matter, why he hadn't had the nous to get in the passenger side and shuffle across.

I just politely suggested that he might consider parking within the white lines next time and slowly... very slowly... drove away.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 10:56 PM

It annoys me too JBR. The other day in town, there were two, huge four wheel drives parked next to each other, and they took up 4 spaces between them!

I do think parking spaces are much too small now there are so many of these great big vehicles.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 10:56 PM

This is hilarious.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-WqjpNIH9E
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 11:00 PM

Brilliant fender, serves the other idiot right if he got stuck in there till she came back.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Brilliant fender, serves the other idiot right if he got stuck in there till she came back.
What I like about that one, is how she's just so cool about it.
Casually parks it, gets out through the roof like nothings happened.......
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 11:18 PM

I can see why they park like this but It doesnt mean I agree with them doing it.......

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top