Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 11:42 PM

I don't half feel rotten

I started coughing a few days back, really long, repeated coughing fits. I felt alright though.
Then I got a sore throat and started sneezing over and over - nearly blown me brains out I have. My ribs ache, my chest aches, and my back aches, and I feel so cold I have got 3 layers on clothing on, and a blanket wrapped round my legs to stop shivering! Every time I sneeze I have to cross my legs!

Unlike the recent case of Man-Flu we had on here, I am unable to retire to my boudoir and be fanned and fed grapes all day, or brought bowls of hot nourishing soup. I've have to get my shopping, feed and walk the dogs, and get myself something to eat.

I hate feeling not well. . . . . . can somebody do me hot water bottle for me please, then I can go to bed . . .
a - a - a- tishoo, oh Gawd, here I go again.

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 11:52 PM

Re: I don't half feel rotten

Hi

I have Sat Nav, Vick and Grapes.

All you need to do is PM me your Postcode and I will be there.

I will peel your grapes for you. I also have bags of Doggie treats to keep them all happy.

I also promise I will not look whilst I am rubbing Vick onto your chest.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 11:53 PM

Ah Mups ..

Pillows thumped ..
Covers turned back ..
Filling toasty hot water bottle ...
Now picking up Mups, flinging her over my shoulder and taking her to bed... to tuck in all warm and snug ....
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I have Sat Nav, Vick and Grapes.

All you need to do is PM me your Postcode and I will be there.

I will peel your grapes for you. I also have bags of Doggie treats to keep them all happy.

I also promise I will not look whilst I am rubbing Vick onto your chest.
Bye heck ... I can't compete with that.
Start batting your eyelashes Mups and get yourself spoilt rotten.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 11:55 PM

Aaah, you are my guardian angel Swims.
Can you bring me another hot water bottle too please, then I can have one on me feet and cuddle the other one. Thank you darling.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

12-01-2017, 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Bye heck ... I can't compete with that.
Start batting your eyelashes Mups and get yourself spoilt rotten.

I am batting away like a good 'un here Mort, but I don't think he saw. Oh dear, me eyes are watering and sore now, I think I'd better go to bed.

Night night folks. x x (oh, I shouldn't have blown that kiss, I don't want to pass this on to anyone else).

I'd better go . . .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 12:00 AM

Aw Mups sorry to hear you are poorly. There are some really nasty respiratory viruses doing the rounds, my sister has just had something similar and had to cancel visitors over New Year.

It is difficult when you live alone , have dogs and are ill
You just have to do the main jobs and leave the rest.
Try and go to bed as early as you can ...
I hope you are better soon..
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 12:09 AM

You take good care MUPS, it is horrible I can"t seem to shake mine off, had it since before Christmas.
Oh Dear i am a real ray of sunshine aren"t I ?
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 12:17 AM

Sending hugs Mups .... hope you get well soon .... mine lasted 6 weeks !!!!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 12:22 AM

Mups poor you if i lived nearer i would walk the dogs for you while the others were doing the hottie bottles and grapes .Get well soon .

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top