Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 12:24 AM

Re: I don't half feel rotten

Hope you'll feel better soon Mups and I hope it isn't the same virus I had before Christmas ... that lasted for 6 weeks
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 12:26 AM

Aw sorry your not well Mups, make sure you drink plenty and keep warm
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 12:30 AM

It's only a blooming cold Mups! Man up....Man flu is a recognised medical condition that was first described in the BMA nagazine Lancet in Aprill 2006, I quote, Man Flu is a rare strain of flu so powerful and so deadly it can only be matched by the Bubonic Plague and Death Watch Beatle. A incurable virus which has adapted to only effect the "XY" gene found in men. The virus attacks the immune system 10,000 times harder than the average flu virus, causing excruciating pain for the victim. Man Flu has no cure and only prayers can save the forsaken life of the infected. The often deadly virus is mostly laughed at by women who sadly cannot contract "Man Flu"

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 12:33 AM

Hi

The thought of having to massage Vick into Mups chest for 6 weeks is too much for me.

Time for me to retire.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 07:39 AM

Get well soon Mupps.

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 08:11 AM

Hope you feel better soon, Mups, lots of hugs and warm thoughts on their way.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 08:13 AM

Ah hope you feel better soon Mups.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 08:32 AM

Get well soon Mups. Who is this guy Vic anyway? Lucky sod! XX
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
It's only a blooming cold Mups! Man up....Man flu is a recognised medical condition that was first described in the BMA nagazine Lancet in Aprill 2006, I quote, Man Flu is a rare strain of flu so powerful and so deadly it can only be matched by the Bubonic Plague and Death Watch Beatle. A incurable virus which has adapted to only effect the "XY" gene found in men. The virus attacks the immune system 10,000 times harder than the average flu virus, causing excruciating pain for the victim. Man Flu has no cure and only prayers can save the forsaken life of the infected. The often deadly virus is mostly laughed at by women who sadly cannot contract "Man Flu"

Rehab of course man flu has a cure... I will send Art round with the pillows and you will never suffer again.

Now Mups, I understand that the shopping may be essential so wrap up warm, do your shopping ( and walk the dogs if you must) but get back to a warm house asap. Have plenty of warm drinks, some paracetamol, and snuggle down in a comfy place. If no hot water bottle is available cuddle Gertie, she will do the same job.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 09:18 AM

Hope things are a little better for you this morning Mups, although it sounds like it's going to be a good one.....
Just in case Here's a big (((( HUG)))) to warm you up and a virtual cup of hot chocolate is winging it's way over the broadband to your router as we speak.

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top