Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 09:59 AM

Re: I don't half feel rotten

Oh dear them poor dogs, im worried they be abandoned to fend for themselves, i would be down in a shot but 3 snowflakes landed on the garden last night far too dangerous for me to leave the man cave.

Re Vick.

I would look.

Have heard some rubbed on the souls of your feet at bed tiime helps to counteract cough to aid sleep. No wiping your plates on the Beddies when you arise next morning.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 10:04 AM

Aww poor you mups , feel for you . It's horrid when your ill and live alone isn't it . I had the same last month and felt very sorry for myself . I hope it clears up very soon , if it helps mine lasted 5 days (wish I could say quicker) so count the days off . I'm thinking of you x
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 10:44 AM

Aw poor Mups.
All I can send is a cyber load of sympathy.

Get well soon.x
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 11:21 AM

((((((((hugs))))))))..I hope You feel better soon Lass but if it's the same virus as I've had since Christmas You've a wee while to go yet...much worse than a heavy cold,but not as debilitating as flu',keep warm and well hydrated and just wait it out,xx
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 11:24 AM

Take care Mups and keep warm and toasty indoors with your feet up and a hot drink x....hope you soon feel better !
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 11:28 AM

Aww Mups

So sorry to hear that you are not feeling well.

The good news is that you will get better, the bad news is that it will take at least three weeks. Mrs LD still has it from before Christmas. Cough mixtures will not work just plenty of fluids and a few packs of Tenor Lady.

I wish you well.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 11:43 AM

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well Mups, eat and drink plenty [feed a cold] and wrap up warm when you go out, although it's good to get some fresh air. If I lived a bit nearer I would come and do your shopping. The aches and pains should only last a couple of days so get plenty of rest and use paracetamol. I was surviving on Beechams Hot Lemons over the New Year....Get well soon Mups and keep us updated on your progress....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Hope you'll feel better soon Mups and I hope it isn't the same virus I had before Christmas ... that lasted for 6 weeks
Yes, I think most people have it for three to six weeks.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 11:58 AM

It could be worse Mups, you could have a tummy bug
It's no fun taking a dog out and hoping you make it back to the house without meeting anyone or having an accident top or bottom .

Chloe can be a real pain at times , though it's my fault for training her not to use the garden for her 'necessaries' .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-01-2017, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
It could be worse Mups, you could have a tummy bug
It's no fun taking a dog out and hoping you make it back to the house without meeting anyone or having an accident top or bottom .

Chloe can be a real pain at times , though it's my fault for training her not to use the garden for her 'necessaries' .
It's ok, Mups always takes those little black bags with her.

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top