Join for free
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2017, 11:13 AM

Re: Can Anyone Make Me Laugh Because I Am Really Bored At The Moment...

I've just bought some camping gear really cheap from the shop down the road. The man said 'It's our winter of discount tents.'
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2017, 11:21 AM

I fell into the our wheelie bin once trying to clean it out.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2017, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
I fell into the our wheelie bin once trying to clean it out.
Lucky it wasn't collection day.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2017, 11:31 AM

A Cowboy riding through the wild west on his horse and he spots an indian with his ear to the ground.

He climbs down off his horse and approaches the indian.....And in a shaky voice the indian says "Wagon.....Four white horses.....five passengers......two boxes of gold bullion..." "Blimey" says the cowboy "Can you tell all of that just by putting your ear to the ground?"

Indian says "No, it's just run over me neck".......
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2017, 11:35 AM

Cowboy wearing a brown paper hat....a brown paper shirt, jeans and boots rides into town...he was immediately arrested....and charged with rustling.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2017, 11:35 AM

When I was young free and single, and I was on the pull and a young lady asked what I did for a living, I used to tell them that I made jewellry for the indians.......When they looked confused I would tell them that I worked in 'An IndianEaring Factory'
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

16-01-2017, 11:40 AM

I went into my local barbers and asked the girl to cut my hair to look like George Cloony..... After several minutes she produced a mirror and said "Hows that?"
I replied...."That doesn't look anything like George Cloony!"

She said "It would if he came in here"......
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

16-01-2017, 11:41 AM

How are we doing Arty.....Short of tickling your feet I don't know what else we can do.......Now there's an idea...
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2017, 11:47 AM

A man wanted to get married. He was having trouble choosing among three likely candidates. He gives each woman a present of $5,000 and watched to see what they do with the money.

The first does a total makeover.. She goes to a fancy beauty salon, gets her hair done, new makeup; buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much.

The man was impressed

The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much.

Again, the man is impressed.

The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the $5,000. She gives him back his $5,000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much.

Obviously, the man was impressed

The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money he'd given her.

Then he married the one with the biggest tits.

Men are like that, you know.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2017, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by silver tabby ->
nemo just came in - slinkied round my legs - as cat do - and said 'bark bark'. I asked him why - he said he was learning a foriegn language !

:-d:-d:-d

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top