Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2017, 05:56 PM

I'm a fugutive.....wanted by the FBI.

Jeez......who are these thick as pig muck scammers?

Re: OFFICIAL LETTER FROM FBI NEW YORK, Your fund was received at U.S Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy Int'l Airport NYC and necessary fees/charges has been paid by sender except $150 for Customs Clearance Certificate CCC, but a lady Janet Fred., came forward claimed you sent her to claim your $8Million, is it true? did you order her to pay $150 for CCC?. Also be informed that we came to an agreement with the U.S Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy Int'l Airport NYC that you will send fee latest tomorrow, unless you want your fund to be hand over to her, while you will FBI Disclaimer paper to sign or else you will be arrested for assigning her without informing us. Just click on reply, to reply back to FBI-Director-James B Comey Jr to his private email [email]phd325h@yeah / 202 852 0878 immediately.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2017, 06:02 PM

Re: I'm a fugutive.....wanted by the FBI.

Maybe you could share a cell in the vitual prison my son is going in for not paying the parking fine he received while (not) driving in Australia a country to which he has never been
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2017, 06:03 PM

Blimey Tpin, that certainly is different to anything I've ever seen or even heard of before.

Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2017, 06:24 PM

I hope you have informed the police
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2017, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Vaniy ->
I hope you have informed the police
The police....why?

They have enough crime to deal with.....real crime....not some half-wit who isn't even in the UK.
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2017, 06:41 PM

Because the serious crime department do take it seriously
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2017, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Maybe you could share a cell in the vitual prison my son is going in for not paying the parking fine he received while (not) driving in Australia a country to which he has never been
No,no,no, Megs.
The fine is perfectly legitimate.
We charge Poms for thinking that they might one day come here and could then park illegally.
It just saves a lot of time and trouble later.

Actually, I have been appointed as the
National Commissioner for the Collection of Foreign Potential Parking Fines
I will send you my personal Email address via PM so you can attend to this matter immediately on your son's behalf.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2017, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
No,no,no, Megs.
We charge Poms for thinking that they might one day come here and could then park illegally.
It just save
s a lot of time and trouble later.

I will send you my personal Email address via PM so you can attend to this matter immediately on your son's behalf.
I wouldn't put anything past you Aussies Pummy
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2017, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
No,no,no, Megs.
It just saves a lot of time and trouble later.

Hi

Strange that Pummy, as I have I have just been appointed Commissioner for Major Unpaid Penalty Services.

AKA MUPS.

We take Mups very seriously here, and anyone who upsets the system is liable to intense scrutiny.

We avidly defend our Mups and anyone from Foreign Climes will be screened if they arrive in the UK.

This is normally carried out by a team of highly trained sniffer dogs, we use Bedlingtons for this, we have 5 of them with a very experienced handler.

Anyone arriving at a UK Airport will be screened by this very effective team and should any of the dogs Alert, the person concerned is subjected to some very intrusive body cavity services.

Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2017, 11:49 PM

Yes, one can fully understand that, Swim,
Those beyond Old Blighty have long been aware of the Pomeranian penchant for poking around any and all body cavities.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top