Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2017, 12:00 AM

Re: I'm a fugutive.....wanted by the FBI.

Originally Posted by Vaniy ->
Because the serious crime department do take it seriously
Serious crime department of what?

If you think I'm going to a police station and asking for the officer in charge of serious crime and handing over a copy of an email I received from some f@#*wit with a half baked scam....forget it.....I'd be a laughing stock
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2017, 12:16 AM

Well I'm glad you've posted it to warn a few more people off anyway.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2017, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Jeez......who are these thick as pig muck scammers?

Re: OFFICIAL LETTER FROM FBI NEW YORK, Your fund was received at U.S Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy Int'l Airport NYC and necessary fees/charges has been paid by sender except $150 for Customs Clearance Certificate CCC, but a lady Janet Fred., came forward claimed you sent her to claim your $8Million, is it true? did you order her to pay $150 for CCC?. Also be informed that we came to an agreement with the U.S Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy Int'l Airport NYC that you will send fee latest tomorrow, unless you want your fund to be hand over to her, while you will FBI Disclaimer paper to sign or else you will be arrested for assigning her without informing us. Just click on reply, to reply back to FBI-Director-James B Comey Jr to his private email [email]phd325h@yeah / 202 852 0878 immediately.
Anyone who can't see that is a scam needs their head testing.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2017, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Anyone who can't see that is a scam needs their head testing.
Exactly......
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2017, 03:48 PM

There have been plenty of similar scams over the years where people have been promised lots money eventually, providing they put some upfront first.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

17-01-2017, 03:51 PM

They feed off greed and stupidity

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top