Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2017, 11:19 PM

Re: Afterthoughts

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Do you ever do something and think to yourself "I"m not really enjoying this .
Then maybe a day or so later , you look back and think yes I did enjoy that.
I would say you are a retrospective person, I'm similar.

I have to be home from holiday a week before I know if it was a good one or not.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2017, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Do you ever do something and think to yourself "I"m not really enjoying this .
Then maybe a day or so later , you look back and think yes I did enjoy that.
Yes - the first time I climbed Helvellyn and encountered 'Striding Edge' - scary at the time but a great sense of wonder and achievement afterward!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2017, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Yes - the first time I climbed Helvellyn and encountered 'Striding Edge' - scary at the time but a great sense of wonder and achievement afterward!
Tis a bit scary Tabby......A friend and me ran it one morning while out on a training run from Ulswater........Awesome......
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2017, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Tis a bit scary Tabby......A friend and me ran it one morning while out on a training run from Ulswater........Awesome......
Ran it?? Wow - I am impressed. It was a bit misty and frosty the first time I was up there and, yes, I'll admit it, I nearly chickened out - but I knew I would regret it if I did.

Life is too short to fill it with 'what ifs' and ' if onlys'
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2017, 11:59 AM

I enjoyed yesterday.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2017, 12:09 PM

I have often started doing a task and wished I had never started it, like painting and decorating.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top