Join for free
Page 7 of 10 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2015, 07:48 PM

Re: Finitro Forte Plus

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Always interests me no one ever states what is wrong with them other than pain, so if it's a pulled muscle or something it will get better anyway. Something to regrow bone and cartilage would be far more interesting a test
Now that is a thought Julie.....and many of these 'wonder cures' do have a short term affect.....but that's all....short term.
vivienne007
New Member!
bolton
vivienne007 is female 

20-05-2015, 10:12 AM

i was looking into this stuff as it came up as an add on a face book page and came across this..............which decided for me that this is stuff is not worth bothering with to my mind......
Finitro
Finitro
Kelvinring 44
2952 BG Alblasserdam
Netherlands

(UK address)
Finitro
Slington House
Rankine Road
Basingstoke
Hampshire
RG24 8PH

Trading As:
Finitro
Product:
Finitro Forte Plus
Background Information
Misleading Advertising: Finitro is in breach of the UK Advertising Standards Code for making unsubstantiated efficacy claims for Finitro Forte Plus.

On 21 September 2011 the ASA published an adjudication against claims on the website http://www.finitro.co.uk (see below) for Finitro Forte Plus. The website claimed that the Finitro Forte Plus supplement could produce, rebuild and recover cartilage and treat rheumatism, arthritis and other joint pains. Finitro did not respond to the ASA’s enquiries so the complaints were upheld. Following the ASA investigation, however, Finitro signed an assurance to confirm that the website would be amended to comply with the adjudication.

A further complaint about efficacy claims for Finitro Forte Plus was received on 3 January 2012. The ASA agreed to investigate the complaint in order to give Finitro another chance to respond. Finitro advised that they would not provide evidence to support the claims because it was based on confidential research. On 18 April 2012 the ASA published a second adjudication against claims for Finitro Forte Plus. Finitro sent another assurance of future compliance.

In May 2012 the CAP Compliance team opened a case to check that http://www.finitro.co.uk complied with the adjudications. Despite a further assurance, the website continues to make efficacy claims for Finitro Forte Plus in breach of the adjudications. Because of Finitro’s continued non-compliance we took the decision to place its details on this section of the ASA website on 6 June 2012. These details shall remain in place until such time as Finitro has removed or appropriately amended the claims on its website to ensure compliance with the CAP Code.
Ronan
New Member!
Waikato, New Zealand
Ronan is male 

14-08-2015, 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Just seen an advertisement for Finitro Forte Plus tablets, it claims to get rid of all Arthritic pain within 4 weeks. Have any of you tried these tablets and did they work for you?
Have been taking for 4 days now, am in great anticipation how it will work with a very severely written off lower back wearout. Will keep you posted.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2015, 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Sorry Doc I don't believe in supplements and miracle pills and potions.

If you eat a good wholesome diet containing a minimum of additives, lots of fruit and vegetables, nuts and oily fish that will be much better for your body than any supplement.
In order for certain substances to be beneficial to your body they need other things to help break them down for eg an orange or kiwi fruit is more beneficial to your body than a vitamin c tablet because they are whole fruits with a number of different beneficial components .

You may find this item on the BBC website of intrerest ..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-11330747

I believe the kind of pills you mention are a big con trick and pray on the gullible relying on the placebo effect .
Far better to spend your money on some decent food.
Absolutely spot on there Meg !
When people are experiencing acute pain they will turn to anything and spend any amount of money in the vain hope that they may find some relief.
The sad truth is that all these so called 'miracle remedies' are nothing more than placebos marketed by unscrupulous con men !!
Ronan
New Member!
Waikato, New Zealand
Ronan is male 

14-08-2015, 08:50 AM

Thanks guys I hear you well, I eat really well and better since we bought a food thresher called a 'bullet'. My doc says nothing can be done and I should use a wheelchair as walking brings great pain, he prescribed pain killers and said it will get worse. I will try the finitro now I have them and keep you posted.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2015, 09:03 AM

I really hope that you can get some relief from them Ronan !
Ronan
New Member!
Waikato, New Zealand
Ronan is male 

14-08-2015, 09:14 AM

Thankyou Malcolm. I have been a boxing couch for 50 years and know how to tell the truth and call a spade a spade. I hope it works but I will be straight up when I analyze the results. Regards, and thanks again for good wishes.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK

14-08-2015, 10:25 AM

You are very welcome Ronan.
I know what distress long-term pain can cause...good luck !
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2015, 10:44 AM

For joint pains I recommend Glucosamine Gel, seems to provide instant pain relief from everyone I know who has used it, whether that be finger / hand pain or back pain.

http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/sho...e-gel-60063236

orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2015, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
For joint pains I recommend Glucosamine Gel, seems to provide instant pain relief from everyone I know who has used it, whether that be finger / hand pain or back pain.

http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/sho...e-gel-60063236

Taken from http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/d...tural/807.html

"Glucosamine is also in some skin creams used to control arthritis pain. These creams usually contain camphor and other ingredients in addition to glucosamine. Researchers believe that any pain relief people may experience from these creams is due to ingredients other than glucosamine. There is no evidence that glucosamine can be absorbed through the skin."

Must have a nice placebo effect, then.

Page 7 of 10 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top