Join for free
Page 8 of 20 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2018, 05:36 AM

Re: Floydy in the Hot Seat.

If you could change one thing in your life what would it be?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2018, 06:47 AM

What was the most awkward conversation you've had with someone?
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2018, 06:57 AM

Would you ever go to a Nudist Camp? or would you take your clothes off in public.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2018, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Do you have any siblings Floydy and do you get on with them?
Morning Carol

I have a sister two years younger than myself.
We are like chalk and cheese to be honest, nothing much in common at all, lifestyle-wise. I'm the chalk by the way
She has a teenage son, my nephew.

How do I put it?...She's rather less mellow than I am but we meet up every three months or so for a coffee and a chat. Any longer than an hour together and I make my excuses
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2018, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
If you were given the chance to be someone else for one day - male or female - living or dead - who would it be?
Great question Tabby, but I can't think of an answer.
It's a great idea for a thread though, maybe you can do that?
It will give me some more time to think about it
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

14-07-2018, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
If you could change one thing in your life what would it be?
It depends, Summer.
If it means going back and starting again to put things right, or begin doing things a different way there are a few things I can think of:

Being more careful with my money.
Listening to my parents more.
Gaining more self-confidence when I was younger.

You ask for one thing, so currently it would be getting off working nights. Won't be too far away
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

14-07-2018, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
What was the most awkward conversation you've had with someone?
Wow carol, you've got some teasers for me... Good questions though.

It would probably be telling a girlfriend I wanted to finish with her. She took it the wrong way and smashed my car up!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

14-07-2018, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Would you ever go to a Nudist Camp? or would you take your clothes off in public.
Hi Susie
Strangely enough and despite being a little awkward in public-speaking situations (i.e. talking in front of a group of people I get very nervous), I have always been quite curious about the idea of going to a nudist camp. Everyone is in the same boat aren't they, so the one in the clothes would be the laughing stock -although there may be other reasons to be a laughing stock there too I might add!

Yes, I would enjoy it I think. I've nothing about my person to be ashamed of I'd be more conscious of excess belly fat than the more obvious thingumbybob. It would need to be a nice day though, can't have things shrivelling up can we?

Otherwise, I wouldn't take my clothes off in public because they would lock me away for my own sanity I reckon. However I do take my clothes off at the gym in front of people for a shower of course.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2018, 11:54 AM

Hi floydy
If you could do any job, what would it be and why.?
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2018, 01:40 PM

Floyd, good morning....

Have you ever been to Canada or USA?

Page 8 of 20 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top