Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2018, 03:25 PM

Re: Treats

Tara, my favourite treat is ice cream. I just love it and eat too much of it in the summer months.

About once a year, I will take a small glass of Bailey's. I am not supposed to drink with my meds, so I don't do that often, usually at Christmas or NY.

Last, but not lease, I buy a small carton of real cream (the kind you whip up) and I will eat porridge or cereal, just so I can pour a little of that over it. Or I will pour some on a piece of cake, tart, anything I can find....just so I can taste that delicious cream.

I know that cream is bad for the arteries, so I only buy it once a month. The thicker it is, the better I love it.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2018, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Tara, my favourite treat is ice cream. I just love it and eat too much of it in the summer months.

About once a year, I will take a small glass of Bailey's. I am not supposed to drink with my meds, so I don't do that often, usually at Christmas or NY.

Last, but not lease, I buy a small carton of real cream (the kind you whip up) and I will eat porridge or cereal, just so I can pour a little of that over it. Or I will pour some on a piece of cake, tart, anything I can find....just so I can taste that delicious cream.

I know that cream is bad for the arteries, so I only buy it once a month. The thicker it is, the better I love it.
I like cream and butter, but only have them very rarely as I have a very high familial cholesterol level. I was taken off statins as they weren't doing my liver any good. I used to like ice cream but have gone off it in my old age.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2018, 03:40 PM

Glass of wine a day .
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2018, 04:40 PM

My Saturday afternoon out with my mates, catching up with life's issues whilst sampling quality real ale and putting the world to rights. After working all week it isn't too much to ask for.
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2018, 08:51 PM

Fish and Chips on chemo day and today’s the day yay!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Glass of wine a day .
I have 2 at night before bed
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 12:19 AM

I think all of us deserve treats
I have a bit of a calorie and drinks blow out on a Friday evening
Saturday a more conservative couple of glasses

Then abstinence until another Friday...
Or end of term day !!!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 12:37 AM

Fresh squeezed orange juice in the morning and some sliced strawberries on cereal. A fry up at the weekend.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 07:12 AM

Gordon's pink gin and tonic with lots of ice and frozen sweet black cherries....delicious
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Gordon's pink gin and tonic with lots of ice and frozen sweet black cherries....delicious
Gin makes me cry

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top