Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 03:21 PM

Re: Why can't "some" people,

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Glad you've found you.
My parents were never like that to me or my brother, they let us do our own thing & learn from our own mistakes.
I did the same with my son,back in my day,we weren't aloud to express feelings in our family, i made sure my son could,i think that is why he is well balanced, ..without being able to express emotions, it can do a lot of damage,..maybe this thread is in the wrong place,private maybe?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
No,I'm not saying any of that,if you read Tiffany reply,you may get a better understanding, ...it's about people moulding you,to be how they want you to be,to suit their needs,sorry i didn't make myself clear.
Yes, sorry, I didn't realise you meant "some parents"... I'm having a
not-very- bright day today...
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 05:16 PM

I only offer advice to my children if asked for it, an interfering parent is not pleasant.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 08:44 PM

Mine works the exact opposite....my son is always trying to mold me to be who he wants me to be.

He has his own business, so he is very bossy and that really bugs me....grrrrrr,snarrrrl$#&@$^&
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 08:49 PM

Sometimes there is too much communication, and exclusion zones need to be implemented.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top