Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 10:58 PM

Re: Hen Parties !

See, blokes don't jog no more, ladies do, what's that all about?

Blood Pressure.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Yuk! Can't imagine anything worse!

Not where I was brought up, Annie! Self respect and good manners ruled. Still - the world would be a boring old place if we were all the same.
I'm from a different era than many here. There's nothing wrong with what went on before but what went on before led to what happened after. It wasn't pleasant to see a stranger's crown jewels on display but it was the custom at the time and all you could do was laugh at how ridiculous it was.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
No good asking me Tabs, don't think I've ever been to a hen party in my life - not even my own!
Nor have I.........
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Yuk! Can't imagine anything worse!

Not where I was brought up, Annie! Self respect and good manners ruled. Still - the world would be a boring old place if we were all the same.

I think it's gross.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I think it's gross.
it's no different than the statue of David in Florence. Human anatomy that's all....
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 11:48 PM

I'm surprised that they were allowed on public transport as they are not only a danger to themselves in such places.
I don't know if anyone heard about the case in Liverpool a few years ago now, when a girl who was drunk fell between the train and the platform.
She was killed and the driver/guard was found guilty for not having seen her as she stepped forward to the window again to say something to her friends at the same time the train started in motion. He got 5 yrs sentence
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
it's no different than the statue of David in Florence. Human anatomy that's all....
Really you think that ....how sad.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

20-07-2018, 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Really you think that ....how sad.
I am sad that you think human anatomy is sad.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

20-07-2018, 12:28 AM

I dont I think your vulgar lack of taste is sad .
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 08:34 AM

It's good that grills have less inhibitions these days but I agree it has gone way too far....it's not that I want them to lose their freedom of expression but I do wish that some had not lost their standards along the way..maybe it will come full circle ...who knows?

Only time I ever saw a male stripper he chased me with a real life snake....I've not been tempted to see another one

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top