Join for free
Page 1 of 754 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 > Last »
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2015, 11:05 PM

Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

Hi Dorothy it was nice and sunny here today. I was up seeing Jean today in hospital, they put a trachiotimy spelling in today to get her off the ventilator in a few days.Hopefully she will be getting moved to another ward in a few days.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2015, 11:39 PM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

well that sounds like progress Jess so that's good and Jean is getting moved to another ward.

Time for beddie byes now night Jess x
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2015, 09:26 AM

Morning girls. A quick pop in before we head out for the day. We're having a great time in this lovely stylish city. Lovely and warm, but it looks warm where you are too . About time! X
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2015, 09:28 PM

Hi Myra, seen your pictures on FB, it looks like your both having a great time. We had a great time in Edinburgh good weather good food and lots of laughs. Today we went to the Royal Yacht Britannia, and a ride on the open top bus then a late lunch before going home.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2015, 10:18 PM

good evening girls. Jess seems you had a grand time in Embra, and great weather too. Myra I saw the photos too on FB of you and Martin enjoying his birthday. I must try and get to Barcelona some day. When are you due home? I spoke to my dad on the phone tonight and he's taken advantage of the good weather and been out and about all over the place..he's lucky enough to be quite fit for his age so can do that. I am off to a surprise 50th birthday party tomorrow evening with my sister, it's a friend of hers but we've known all that family for years and years and years. The birthday girl is on Facebook so I can't mention it on there lol. Hopefully will be a good night.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

11-06-2015, 10:32 PM

Hi Dorothy your dad is quite right to get out and about while he can.Enjoy the party tomorrow night with Sheila. I got burned today and I was only sitting out for about an hour having lunch.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland

11-06-2015, 11:31 PM

Jess I hope you had some after sun to put on, it certainly was a scorcher today. I went out on my lunch break and had a walk around the hospital grounds a couple of times. I think it is going to be nice again tomorrow. Have you thought any more about New York Jess?
valentinojess
largs, scotland

12-06-2015, 08:40 AM

Hi Dorothy I did have some after sun to put on an will put some sun screen on before I go out. I have thought about New York and I'm game if you are.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland

12-06-2015, 06:13 PM

great Jess we'll need to see about getting booked up. Have you had a look at the hotel Martin and Myra are staying at? Hampton Inn Manhattan 231 East 43rd Street. I have had a look on booking.com. Would you be willing for us to share a room Jess? It would save a bit money that way. The room shared works out at something like £280 each for 4 nights, 26-30 November. I must ask Martin and Myra again about the flight, its with Jet2.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

12-06-2015, 06:29 PM

Hi Dorothy great news pal, of course I'll share a room with you it will be great to have company. To tell you the truth I'm hopeless at booking things on line. New York New York here we come.

Page 1 of 754 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top