Join for free
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2010, 01:29 PM

A free Scotland ?

Some day . . some day . . I pray.

Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2010, 01:47 PM

Re: A free Scotland ?

It were two germans who prevented me being beaten up last time I went to Scotland.

But that was 1971 and I guess things have changed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLufw...eature=related
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2010, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Old git ->
It were two germans who prevented me being beaten up last time I went to Scotland.

But that was 1971 and I guess things have changed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLufw...eature=related
Beaten up . . . what did you do ? . . you must've provoked them.
nero
Central Scotland

02-05-2010, 01:55 PM

Scotland could do so very well on it's own . . . if only Scots could see it . . . if they all voted SNP the UK would have no option but to give us total autonomy.
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2010, 02:20 PM

Yep I did-I opened my mouth. Inverness a long time time ago. Good training for going to University in Leeds a bit later.

Two idiots tried to make fun of me not knowing I had met these ****ing enormous German lads the night before
nero
Central Scotland

02-05-2010, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Old git ->

Yep I did-I opened my mouth. Inverness a long time time ago. Good training for going to University in Leeds a bit later.

Two idiots tried to make fun of me not knowing I had met these ****ing enormous German lads the night before
Ah . . . it was revenge on the Germans part for us flattening Hamburg.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2010, 01:25 PM

Nero, Back in the 80's I stopped at the Dunblane Hydro (Home of Argyros Anastasis, aka,Reo Stakis )and I got invited to a wedding Ceilidh by Reo and what a night it was, talking about knowing how to enjoy oneself, bringing me to the point, I did not know that Scotland was imprisoned.
nero
Central Scotland

05-05-2010, 02:29 PM

I got three converts today . . . yeah, ladies who've voted Labour all their lives . . . standing at the checkout in a store they were talking about the election tomorrow and saying they weren't gonna bother voting . . . I couldn't resist and butted in to their conversation . . after the best electoral speech of my life they'll vote SNP tomorrow . . . . yay! . . I told em that if every Scot voted SNP we could have our independence from London in months . . . if London gave us any grief we could appeal to Europe and under the charter we'd get our freedom . . . I then went on to say that once we got it we'd pull outta the EC.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2010, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
I got three converts today . . . yeah, ladies who've voted Labour all their lives . . . standing at the checkout in a store they were talking about the election tomorrow and saying they weren't gonna bother voting . . . I couldn't resist and butted in to their conversation . . after the best electoral speech of my life they'll vote SNP tomorrow . . . . yay! . . I told em that if every Scot voted SNP we could have our independence from London in months . . . if London gave us any grief we could appeal to Europe and under the charter we'd get our freedom . . . I then went on to say that once we got it we'd pull outta the EC.
Pulling out of the EU, I am coming to live in Scotland.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top