Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 06:33 PM

Re: Fantastic Gardener

I know its all overgrown but I have too many other things to do first before my garden. I have spent the day stripping out the shower screens before I decorate in there. But I do really enjoy sitting in my lounger and worship the sun while having lunch out there. It may be a small garden and currently full of weeds but I love it and just wait till I post photos of it next year. 😁
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->
I know its all overgrown but I have too many other things to do first before my garden. I have spent the day stripping out the shower screens before I decorate in there. But I do really enjoy sitting in my lounger and worship the sun while having lunch out there. It may be a small garden and currently full of weeds but I love it and just wait till I post photos of it next year. 😁
I love the au naturel look!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 07:18 PM

It has got the 'lived-in' look about it .... homely
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I love the au naturel look!
So that woman thought in the cafe
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
So that woman thought in the cafe

Hahahahaha!
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2018, 11:55 AM

Love your SOH MC. You always manage to be upbeat, given all your probs. Just sit in the sunshine and enjoy you're garden. The birds will still sing, and the bugs will still come
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2018, 12:15 PM

I have a corner in my garden that looks just the same MC, think we must have read the same book

Actually, you probably have done more for wildlife in your little patch than Kew Gardens
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2018, 12:46 PM

MC I bet the little creatures love you, your garden is a haven for wildlife and can look after itself .
The main thing is you have somewhere calm and green in which to sit and that is good for your health....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2018, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
MC I bet the little creatures love you, your garden is a haven for wildlife and can look after itself .
The main thing is you have somewhere calm and green in which to sit and that is good for your health....
That's true. I don't think it matters how small a garden is or how unkempt, so long as it gives you a good feeling.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2018, 01:00 PM

All the gardening pundits seem to reccomend having a wild and untended area for wildlife, that’s what I Tell Mrs Rehab when she moans about my ‘conservation area’ at the bottom of the garden

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top