Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 12:10 AM

to hang or not to hang - that is the question?

Ah a quandry for Uk as it ponders on whether to help the usa or not - will it won't it and will the barristers win?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-449735...p+news+stories

but this is a bigger story - these men have all contributed to the deaths of many so their religion is an eye for an eye surely - so should the brits cooperate?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 12:27 AM

Re: to hang or not to hang - that is the question?

I'm against the death penalty. But these guys aren't worth fighting for.

But they probably welcome a death sentence. It's far easier than living with what they have done.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I'm against the death penalty. But these guys aren't worth fighting for.

But they probably welcome a death sentence. It's far easier than living with what they have done.
I don't think that will bother them in the slightest, they'll probably relish in the fact that they've committed these attrocities in the name of their god.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 04:31 AM

I don't see where the problem lies; they have been stripped of their British citizenship, they (should) have no rights or protections unless they are afforded them at the whims of the courts.

It's quite a thing, citizenship; fulfill your responsibilities and watch how your rights and freedoms are protected.

Misbehave to the point that you lose your passport and even your mommy can't save you. I bet she's been bailing him out and making excuses for him since he was five.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
I don't see where the problem lies; they have been stripped of their British citizenship, they (should) have no rights or protections unless they are afforded them at the whims of the courts.

It's quite a thing, citizenship; fulfill your responsibilities and watch how your rights and freedoms are protected.

Misbehave to the point that you lose your passport and even your mommy can't save you. I bet she's been bailing him out and making excuses for him since he was five.
Good post SF..I totally agree they should face the law where they stand trial.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 08:03 AM

The sooner they are wiped from the face of the planet the better .
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 08:21 AM

Hi

They are no longer British Citizens.

We should not have got involved in what happens to them.

I do not want them put on trial, it is what they want, publicity and becoming martyrs , guaranteeing their promised virgins.

Hero to others of the same warped mentality.

The Kurds who captured them have have their Bounty Money, $10 Million each.

The sensible thing to do is just release them in Syria, with no publicity.

They bragged about using Sex Slaves, girls as young as 9.

Plenty of fathers, brothers, uncles around.

They would not last 5 minutes.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 08:41 AM

I wonder who dubbed them The Beatles! Is this BBC sensationalism?

Anyway they're from Shepherds Bush not Merseyside.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 08:44 AM

I am glad we no longer impose the death penalty. I suspect a number of people who were hanged were not guilty of the crime of which they were convicted.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 08:48 AM

But these too are and dont deserve to live .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top