Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2011, 08:51 PM

I have criminal Past!

Past Ancestor that is.
My sister and niece are doing the family tree thing and turned up the jail record of an ancestor who was banged up for attempting to forge a bank note in 1862.
Just think - I could have been Australian if they`d deported him instead. I could be sitting in the sun opening a tinny... (sigh)
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2011, 10:31 PM

Re: I have criminal Past!

Originally Posted by claireandaisy ->
Past Ancestor that is.
My sister and niece are doing the family tree thing and turned up the jail record of an ancestor who was banged up for attempting to forge a bank note in 1862.
Just think - I could have been Australian if they`d deported him instead. I could be sitting in the sun opening a tinny... (sigh)
And if he hadn't been caught he maybe would have printed enough to become a millionaire and you could have been living in a huge mansion with chauffeurs and gardeners and married to an Earl.

Maybe he just wasn't that good a forger

Lifes destiny, it's a strange thing isn't it.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2011, 10:36 PM

Going by some scientists - everything that could happen does happen in a different universe. AKA multiple universe theory.

So somewhere you are a multi billionaire
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2011, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Going by some scientists - everything that could happen does happen in a different universe. AKA multiple universe theory.

So somewhere you are a multi billionaire
Please tell me which universe Azz, I'll be on my bike in a flash
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2011, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by claireandaisy ->
Past Ancestor that is.
Or, you could be sat in the middle of the floods.
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2011, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Or, you could be sat in the middle of the floods.
yup, that sounds more like it.
Of course in some universe somewhere, I am.
Westie
London, UK
Westie is male 

07-07-2011, 10:46 AM

In the end, people started committing crimes just so they COULD be transported to Australia.
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2011, 12:26 PM

"If" spoils many a good story....
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2011, 11:57 AM

I could have been born fat and ugly. Instead, I am the most beautiful person in my neighborhood.

Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk

16-07-2011, 12:23 PM

Like the headgear Bob, not sure about the rest

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top