Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2018, 06:45 PM

squirrel on log

Just seen this out the window so grabbed the camera and took the photo. Daren't move too much or it would run off

wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2018, 07:24 PM

Re: squirrel on log

Oh, that is so cute. I love squirrels. If you feed them tho, they come every day and bang on your door. At one time, I was doing that. Pretty soon I had about 10 - 15 coming to eat their breakfast at my place.....

Nice picture....
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2018, 07:45 PM

we have 3 squibbers around here. Most days they are playing at some time during the day in our garden
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2018, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
we have 3 squibbers around here. Most days they are playing at some time during the day in our garden
Do you have black squirrels as well Realspeed?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2018, 07:49 PM

love it, I get a squirrel in my garden, often on a morning see it running along my fence, I love it when I see it. Also there are some just down my road at Batley Park, they really are quite bold. Love animals and nature. Always enjoy seeing pictures such as this, ta for sharing
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

19-05-2018, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
love it, I get a squirrel in my garden, often on a morning see it running along my fence, I love it when I see it. Also there are some just down my road at Batley Park, they really are quite bold. Love animals and nature. Always enjoy seeing pictures such as this, ta for sharing
Lion I love the wildlife also. We have rabbits as well, sometimes 10 or 12 of them hopping around the back lawn. They are not afraid of people. So cute with the babies, both squirrels & rabbits.

Sometimes I feel like I love animals better than people. They are so loving and kind.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2018, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Lion I love the wildlife also. We have rabbits as well, sometimes 10 or 12 of them hopping around the back lawn. They are not afraid of people. So cute with the babies, both squirrels & rabbits.

Sometimes I feel like I love animals better than people. They are so loving and kind.
oh I most definitely love animals more than most people, they don't purposely go out to hurt you like some humans do.

Wish I had rabbits in my garden, they are well cute too
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

19-05-2018, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
oh I most definitely love animals more than most people, they don't purposely go out to hurt you like some humans do.

Wish I had rabbits in my garden, they are well cute too
I hear you Lion....

Blue x
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2018, 08:17 PM

I only have a hedgehog and jackdaws
I miss the squirrels and little birds where I used to live.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

19-05-2018, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Do you have black squirrels as well Realspeed?
i believe they have tried to introduce black squirrels into the uk but our native ones are the red squirrels. these were decimated by the grey ones who are not our native types, our red are smaller.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top