Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 10:17 AM

Re: Barbara Woodhouse wisdom

I said slobber because if you have a Chihuahua as small as ours the number of people who try to grab her up and kiss her is amazing, I don't like it and neither does she. Sadly that means she is constantly on a lead so I control her meeting with people.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
My dog does like to be kissed and cuddled he falls into a very deep sleep if I hold him..

I saw your other post and dressing a dog to protect against allergy is not the same as designer clothing or wedding outfits..

BTW 'People' dont slobber on my dogs 'people' dont get to be near my dogs only I kiss them and not a slobber its a quick kiss on the head when they have been especially good boys such as when they have their teeth cleaned or ear drops done...
Hee hee! I wouldnt dare kiss Bennie after doing his ear drops as he has the knack of shaking some of the drops onto his head! He does get a treat, though...
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 02:36 PM

When we used to look after our son"s dog, who I loved to bits, I very often would give him a little peck on the top of his head. He was a English Bull terrier and was soft as anything, but get him round other dogs and he was manic, very scary.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top