Join for free
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2017, 02:50 PM

slowly

Slowly this bungalow is getting there. Kitchen finished(it only took 5 months) New carpets in living room and hall fitted yesterday and my 3 piece came back today after being refurbished. Still a lot of decorating to be done and the carpets in the dining room and the 2 bedrooms look like sh+te.

It`s a long road but I`m not here to do a `homes under the hammer ` job. It`s my home
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2017, 03:26 PM

Re: slowly

Has it met the approval of Veronica ?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2017, 04:00 PM

Five months has to be a record for a kitchen fit. Still, you got there in the end and I'm glad you are happy with everything. It's always good when the carpets go down as it finishes everything off.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2017, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
Has it met the approval of Veronica ?
She has not seen it yet. Valentine was a meal and sitting on two make shift chairs on a filthy carpet. What is Shona for oh yes my man is getting tidy??
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2017, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
She has not seen it yet. Valentine was a meal and sitting on two make shift chairs on a filthy carpet. What is Shona for oh yes my man is getting tidy??
It must be love love love
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs

16-02-2017, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
It must be love love love

The heart has many rooms-Jenny is gone but never forgotten. I do admit to being rather fond of Veronica.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top