Join for free
Page 352 of 1676 « First < 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 402 452 852 1352 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2017, 10:14 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Fruity, there are many asides here, but one has to be inside to hear them, not outside.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2017, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Fruity, there are many asides here, but one has to be inside to hear them, not outside.
You make it sound like a play
Fruity IS a male you knew that I hope.

Here is a proverb - But what does it mean today?
A house divided against itself cannot stand
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2017, 10:26 PM

Just as long as he is not a Pomme- Granite, and not set in stone.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2017, 11:33 PM

oh dear I was convinced he had a female voice - still we don't mind here we are amibidextrous; LGTB and all the others ; upside down most of the time and talk through our hats we have also been known to bend the wrist and genuflex at the slightest church gong and as for that Jem fellow well I would swear he was a fairy!!- or is that elf ; little fellow or gnome

your proverb ?? - well surely it means today what it meant yesterday and the days gone bye - shakespeare set the standard by which we all follow!!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2017, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Jnr. ->
THankyou kindly for the special award . It was so unexpected to be honoured in this way.

I want to thank my parents for conceiving me in the cold hard winter of 1947 & for supporting & encouraging me with their Unconditional Positive Regard.
Thanks also to my namesake Robert Snr R.N 1932-1954. for his encyclopaediacal mind & breathless command of the English language, passed on to me in spadeloads.

Most of all I want to thank asll those leisurely scribblers who tired themselves out in fundraising et al to fund the magnificent bronze lifesize statue of me.

I am overrwhelmed by your kindnesses.
just make sure ya don't fall off the plinth - and how the hell did you get up there anyway - ropes and grappling irons no doubt and put ya austrian cap on straight - ya feather's all ascure - cum to think of it so are you!!
Robert Jnr.
UK
Robert Jnr. is male  Robert Jnr. has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
oh dear I was convinced he had a female voice - still we don't mind here we are amibidextrous; LGTB and all the others ; upside down most of the time and talk through our hats we have also been known to bend the wrist and genuflex at the slightest church gong and as for that Jem fellow well I would swear he was a fairy!!- or is that elf ; little fellow or gnome

your proverb ?? - well surely it means today what it meant yesterday and the days gone bye - shakespeare set the standard by which we all follow!!
WELCOME fruitcake, another male to add to the gang,
more ladies wantedalso
No experience needed. She/they will need to suspend disbelief as Mesrs Jem, Gummy, Spitty, Puggy & Bobby record their cerebral 40 yrs in the desert,, mostly dragged up out of their odd imaginations.
Splendid fellows all.
Don't worry about losing the thread, there isnt one to follow usually, so make up one of your own or slip in a red herri
ng.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

18-11-2017, 11:25 AM

I've taken to listen to the radio again out here and usually avoiding the tv - I can lie in my aircon cell and just brows away the time and listen to the news and a selection of well thought out and presented radio shows - they have not lost their touch for sure - just finished listening to how steve job the apple man developed a company that made the toy soldier films etc etc and manage to screw and few millions out of disneyland and eventually sold the lot to them - the guy who did it with is travelling Oz giving talks but now into meditation - unfortunately the radio stations still have this desire to thrust apps down your throat so that you can follow all the radio shows without fail and not miss a drop - I decline - the fall of MUgabe is going well too at the moment - wanker!!
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 01:13 PM

OI! WOSSWIV the callin' me 'untidy'.eh?!?
I'll have you's all know I won the 'Miss Treatment for Bad Bois' award for calligraphy three years running! Well,I had to run....when I say 'won',I may be eversoveryslightly exaggerating....I wasn't akshly awarded it...but I buggered off with it and nobody could catch yer 'Nimble-feet Pug'-so for three consequitive years,I gotta trophy! [anni didn't give a flying f#ck that I hadn't won it-that's just fayvrotizm-I NOO my calligraphy anne spelling was better than ENNYwun elses!]
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 02:19 PM

It's all starting to make sense now.

You are all as sane as the next man. Since I am the next man, that makes you all as sane as me.
May the Goddess of the White save us all.
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->

Drat, Sweetie has let the dog out the bog.

I will double check if you like.
*Fruity has a look "down there"

... and sees blue boots*

Yep, definitely a chap.

*Fruity bats eyelashes*

Page 352 of 1676 « First < 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 402 452 852 1352 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top