Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 10:03 PM

Re: Hello again

Originally Posted by Cass ->
Thanks everyone,
In June we received a devestating (but expected ) diagnoses from the hospital and the very next day our wonderful little beagle Benny who was 15 passed away.

From then on its been an emotional rollercoaster with family members getting ill and trying to cope with our own problems.
The only bright spot and its a wonderful one is the addtition of a another dog to our family. The mischievous Murphy..
Hello Cass welcome back....

Sorry to hear you've had a bad year, I hope this year will be much brighter for you...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 10:08 PM

Hello Cass, all the animal lovers on here know what it's like to lose a much loved pet, but I hope you enjoy your new little chap and he brings you much joy.
Nice to see you back again.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 10:21 PM

Hi Cass!
Not sure we've met
Welcome back
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
Thanks everyone,
In June we received a devestating (but expected ) diagnoses from the hospital and the very next day our wonderful little beagle Benny who was 15 passed away.

From then on its been an emotional rollercoaster with family members getting ill and trying to cope with our own problems.
The only bright spot and its a wonderful one is the addtition of a another dog to our family. The mischievous Murphy..
Cass I am sorry to hear about little Benny
I look forward to hearing more about Murphy

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top