I didn't vote but would have voted leave 0 0%
I didn't vote but would have voted remain 2 4.76%
Undecided 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Page 5 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2017, 06:55 PM

Re: Would you vote differently now?

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
It's offensive however you spell it because it's loaded with venom and bile whenever people use it.
You're entitled to your opinion...

and your spelling!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2017, 07:00 PM

You're entitled to my opinion too seeing as you keep being offensive by using that term.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2017, 07:09 PM

Hi

Meanwhile, over in the EU, they are just getting on with life.

They are genuinely bemused by Boris calling them Nazis, offended by the constant vitriol hurled at them by sections of the UK Media, in particular the Express , and dumbfounded by the news emanating from the UK that the EU is going to breakup,

It isn't going to break up, people do not want it to, they will just jog along quite nicely thank you very much.

Bent bananas and cucumbers simply do not worry them, they think the rules are funny and just ignore them.

They like the idea of just being to upsticks and get a job anywhere without a problem.

As for Merkel and her refugees, she can keep them, we aren't having any is their attitude.

They are not fighting amongst themselves, hurling insults at each other like we do.

Politicians?

Ah yes, those people, idiots.

The British?

Strange people, so serious.

Pass the wine would you, let us enjoy life.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2017, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Meanwhile, over in the EU, they are just getting on with life.

They are genuinely bemused by Boris calling them Nazis, offended by the constant vitriol hurled at them by sections of the UK Media, in particular the Express , and dumbfounded by the news emanating from the UK that the EU is going to breakup,

It isn't going to break up, people do not want it to, they will just jog along quite nicely thank you very much.

Bent bananas and cucumbers simply do not worry them, they think the rules are funny and just ignore them.

They like the idea of just being to upsticks and get a job anywhere without a problem.

As for Merkel and her refugees, she can keep them, we aren't having any is their attitude.

They are not fighting amongst themselves, hurling insults at each other like we do.

Politicians?

Ah yes, those people, idiots.

The British?

Strange people, so serious.

Pass the wine would you, let us enjoy life.
Almost makes you want to go and join them!

No more fighting and name calling or I'll have to dish out some poinks!

However, Brexiteers does have a sort of swashbuckling , Devil may care ring to it!
..as it should!

I have it on good authority from re-enactor friends that swashbucklers were guys who wore swords for effect but didn't know how to use them...

...sorry
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2017, 07:32 PM

I am surprised at the results of this poll so far btw!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2017, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I am surprised at the results of this poll so far btw!
Really? We here seem to be heavily in favour of leaving!

Were you expecting more remainiacs?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

26-08-2017, 08:09 PM

I was expecting some to feel they had been mislead and now they know that they would have thought twice about leaving.
The scenario that unfolding is very worrying.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

26-08-2017, 08:15 PM

I've been looking for the original poll that asked us how we were going to vote but, can't find it, just to compare. It would be interesting!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

26-08-2017, 08:35 PM

Nope, can't find it, there's some interesting stuff though back in the day!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

26-08-2017, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I was expecting some to feel they had been mislead and now they know that they would have thought twice about leaving.
The scenario that unfolding is very worrying.
I see what you mean.

I, like many others, would still vote to leave as regaining our sovereignty overrides everything else.

However, I am disappointed with our politicians who are supposed to be carrying out Brexit. It is certainly not being done as I expected it would but that, of course, is largely due to the remainiac element in Parliament.

In addition to that, I'm afraid we cannot be sure who is and who is not a remainiac. Even Theresa May was in favour of remaining, was she not?

Page 5 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top