Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2017, 06:05 AM

Good Morning Monday.

Good Morning everyone.

Have a busy day planned for today. A little shopping then a visit to a friend in need of support. Her ex SIL has been found dead in rather suspicious circumstances.

Swimmy - good luck with the hospital!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2017, 06:51 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday.

Good morning ST and to all who follow later. A slight frost here at the mo but forecast to get milder this week...

I have to stay in for a couple of deliveries but if they arrive this morning then I've a couple of trips to the tip to make.

Hope everyone is well, enjoy your day..
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2017, 08:22 AM

Good morning all.

Good luck Swimmy.

Its a bit milder outside, no snow, no frost, no rain so far.
Off to the shops this morning to buy a few last things before Christmas.
Have a nice day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2017, 09:14 AM

Good morning all.

ST, that is sad news. Hope you can give them some comfort.

Barry, all going well at your end.

Swim, good luck at the hospital.

I might make a start on getting organised for my holiday. Get my list printed out, sort out toiletries, towels etc., shoes, and I suppose I ought to let Holly help me, and allow her access to the bedroom, stop her sulking. She does love tearing about room for room, as she really needs this exercise. Bet she can't wait to go out. I have an extending lead if she wants to do just that.

She let us both sleep in this morning till 7.15 which is enough for me.

Have a good day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2017, 09:29 AM

Good morning all another frosty morning here...

I have to pop into town this morning, dreading the crowds that will be there, so hope I can get done what I have to and then come back home.

Good luck to those with hospital appointments today and get well soon to those feeling under the weather still.

Enjoy your day folks..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2017, 09:45 AM

Good morning everyone a frosty start so icy roads after the rain yesterday.

I need to go to town to collect my prescription then pickled cabbage to make now my son has bought some jars.

I was doing to go out tomorrow but my granddaughter is coming for lunch.

Enjoy your day
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2017, 09:49 AM

Going to a school nativity today so a nice day for me

Have a good day all
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2017, 11:42 AM

buenas dias all. Sunny but quite cold. Most of the last two days have been spent sorting out wardrobes and drawers, putting up the Christmas tree and doing lots of housework. Today I'm going shopping, I want to get a new jumper/coat for ChoCho, her present ones are looking decidedly tatty. Tomorrow it's the Vet, hopefully the stitches out of her eye and the dreaded cone off...........I hope!

Have a nice day all. I hope the poorly ones are very soon better.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2017, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
buenas dias all. Sunny but quite cold. Most of the last two days have been spent sorting out wardrobes and drawers, putting up the Christmas tree and doing lots of housework. Today I'm going shopping, I want to get a new jumper/coat for ChoCho, her present ones are looking decidedly tatty. Tomorrow it's the Vet, hopefully the stitches out of her eye and the dreaded cone off...........I hope!

Have a nice day all. I hope the poorly ones are very soon better.
Good luck for tomorrow with ChoCho.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2017, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Good luck for tomorrow with ChoCho.
Thank you Jazzi. The eye is looking fine, but I think I'll leave the room when Maria takes the stitches out. I'm not sure I can face that. One whimper from ChoCho and I'll be crying with her.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top