Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 05:37 PM

Re: An angel or a devil?

I was quite naive and didn't know much about sex at that tender age but I do remember people talking about Johnnies/Durex, I was a bit of an angel up until I was 15 then I turned into a monster/devil. I reverted back to being an angel when I got my rebellious stage out of the way.

Talking of Durex it made me chuckle remembering something they used to say at school and we used to giggle a lot.

Doctor White time?
It's tampax two
Durexpect me to believe that Very immature but it still makes me chuckle
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2018, 04:24 AM

Being the eldest girl of seven children and listening to screaming babies for all of my childhood and into my teen years, I would gladly have placed extra reinforced condoms in my dad bedside draw.😂😂😂
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2018, 06:34 AM

Tara, how could you have even considered Bursting your Dad's Bubble?

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top