Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 09:41 AM

Re: 31% say civil war coming to U.S.A.

[QUOTE=Twink55;1449957

I believe that nobody should be allowed to harass members of a government they didn't want because, if that government can't improve the lives of all, they will get another opportunity to vote them out in 4 years![/QUOTE]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days ago, the President's press secretary took her family out to dinner at a restaurant in D.C. called The Red Hen.

They were seated, but when the restaurant owner discovered that a member of Trumps staff was there, she, the owner, went to the table and told them that they would not serve them. The owner said, "You are not welcome here. Please leave."

While that action is not violent, it does demonstrate the level of animus leftists feel toward any one who does not "tow the party line".
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days ago, the President's press secretary took her family out to dinner at a restaurant in D.C. called The Red Hen.

They were seated, but when the restaurant owner discovered that a member of Trumps staff was there, she, the owner, went to the table and told them that they would not serve them. The owner said, "You are not welcome here. Please leave."

While that action is not violent, it does demonstrate the level of animus leftists feel toward any one who does not "tow the party line".
Hi

I think that applies equally to others.

Your animosity to anyone with views to the left of you is plain.

I do not like the extreme right or the extreme left.

In American terms, I do not like either Trump or Clinton.

Here in the UK I do not like either Owen Paterson or Corbyn.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 10:02 AM

Don't you think though, that it is not very intelligent to judge people by their political beliefs? All this "leftist" is referring to probably half of the country, but it is considerably less that half the country that cause the problems!

"Left" and "right" are just the two sides they sit on and I am certain that not all Democrats think the same, just as Republicans don't.

If a Democrat had a restaurant, and didn't like a customers political opinions, would you be as critical of them if they asked the person to leave?
If somebody entered my restaurant and I knew they were cruel to animals, I would refuse to serve them and I believe I would be legally entitled to do so!
You have to view situations from both sides, if you want to reach a balanced opinion!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
The working class have as much power as everybody else UJ..... they have a vote!
Agreed. Plus being working class doesn't mean you want anarchy. A lot of working class people just get on with it and make a good life for themselves. I would say there are more middle class lefty anarchists around.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
To the Revolution MkII!!!
Why do you want a revolution in America? Is it just for the sake of it?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

29-06-2018, 10:19 AM

Can you imagine the uproar if Trump wasn't white.
yggdrasil
South West
yggdrasil is female 

29-06-2018, 12:15 PM

The USA is a strange place. There are very few "ultra-leftists" there. In the rest of the world, Hilary Clinton is regarded as a bit of the right of central.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by yggdrasil ->
In the rest of the world, Hilary Clinton is regarded as a bit of the right of central.

Oh, my. What a frightening thought.
bakerman
Mexico

29-06-2018, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->

"Left" and "right" are just the two sides they sit on and I am certain that not all Democrats think the same, just as Republicans don't.

If a Democrat had a restaurant, and didn't like a customers political opinions, would you be as critical of them if they asked the person to leave?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is much more than where a person sits politically. IMO, the leftists are doing everything possible to destroy America.

The restaurant owner I cited IS a Democrat.

The thing which truly upsets me is that Democrats (leftists) think they are morally superior to the rest of us. Yet, it is they who have all but destroyed the concept of family.

Democrats are solely responsible for allowing a tsunami of immigrants to overwhelm America.

It is the Democrats who have worked overtime to bring about class warfare.

The list of things Democrats have done to destroy America is so long, it would take 20 pages to list them all .

"No great nation is ever destroyed from without, until it has destroyed itself from within"
Will Durant, historian
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 06:27 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is much more than where a person sits politically. IMO, the leftists are doing everything possible to destroy America.

The restaurant owner I cited IS a Democrat.

The thing which truly upsets me is that Democrats (leftists) think they are morally superior to the rest of us. Yet, it is they who have all but destroyed the concept of family.

Democrats are solely responsible for allowing a tsunami of immigrants to overwhelm America.

It is the Democrats who have worked overtime to bring about class warfare.

The list of things Democrats have done to destroy America is so long, it would take 20 pages to list them all .

"No great nation is ever destroyed from without, until it has destroyed itself from within"
Will Durant, historian
Sorry I typed Democrat by mistake in my quote about the restaurant owner... I meant Republican!

I know what you are saying, but it is only your opinion & I doubt that all democrats are the same! I could be critical of some Labour voters, but I would never assume they are all the same.
Don't forget that some of the democrats may be saying equally unpleasant things about Republicans, and I wouldn't believe them either!
You cannot form opinions of people just because they vote a different way to you..... they all have reasons that they consider valid!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top