Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 06:29 PM

Re: UK terror threat: Isis threaten doomsday attack that will 'turn children's hair white

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I don't agree
Most people alive today have not see mans inhumanity to man except on the film screen which if anything blunts the full horror of it all.
Terrorists are not people who have any reason nor do they play by the general rules of humanity they are cowardly murderers we would be insane not to take them seriously.
Where did I say they shouldn't be taken seriously? I think we should take them very seriously indeed but that doesn't mean that we should spend every minute of every day looking over our shoulders. We have security forces to make sure we don't have to do that. That is what the terrorist would like us to do. I still maintain there are a great many people still around, who have seen a lot worse that the terrorists of today can throw at us. From Korea through Viet Nam to Iraq. Perhaps I should have said, some of us don't frighten easily.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 06:29 PM

Re: UK terror threat: Isis threaten doomsday attack that will 'turn children's hair white

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Syria. If they don't all come from that country, it's where their hearts lie.

A lot of people were born here but hate our guts. They only live here for one reason.
Islamists don't believe in nationality or national borders. They are only interested in a worldwide Islamic Caliphate. Their hearts (if they have any) lie within the dusty pages of a ridiculous mediaeval book and the rabble rousing words of their Imams.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Deport them to where?

A lot of them were born here, genuine, gold plated British Citizens.

They are not just a bunch of nutters either, they have some very clever people working for them.

Their explosives and chemical weapons people are very clever and have come a long way very quickly.
Gold plated British citizens, well you know what they say, being born in a stable doesn't make you a horse.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 06:42 PM

Syria. If they don't all come from that country, it's where their hearts lie.

A lot of people were born here but hate our guts. They only live here for one reason.
Hi

That may be a tad difficult, the Syrians don't want them so will just refuse permission to land.

It would also be illegal under International Law.

I don't fancy the UN putting Economic Sanctions on us.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
Islamists don't believe in nationality or national borders. They are only interested in a worldwide Islamic Caliphate. Their hearts (if they have any) lie within the dusty pages of a ridiculous mediaeval book and the rabble rousing words of their Imams.
Well said MickB! As long as they use their religion as their weapon it should be banned from all countries who do not support that religion. They are unlikely to beat us in war but they may beat us with fear. If their mosques are not open to all at all times, including members of our authorities, then they should be closed. We are not fighting an army we are fighting a bunch of brain washed radicals, many of whom are afraid to lose male dominance.
If they want to live in Britain then they must adapt to the British law and lifestyle, or go back to the country they seem so desperate to escape.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
That is what the terrorist would like us to do.
They've already caused us to inconvenience our way of life with respect to such things as airport security entailing long queues, etc. Not that security is a bad thing, of course.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
Very true. They should enjoy living in a mediaeval desert then.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

03-02-2016, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

That may be a tad difficult, the Syrians don't want them so will just refuse permission to land.

It would also be illegal under International Law.

I don't fancy the UN putting Economic Sanctions on us.
So intern them for the duration, then.

Funny how various idiotic muslims seem able to travel to Syria, though, isn't it?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

03-02-2016, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well said MickB! As long as they use their religion as their weapon it should be banned from all countries who do not support that religion. They are unlikely to beat us in war but they may beat us with fear. If their mosques are not open to all at all times, including members of our authorities, then they should be closed. We are not fighting an army we are fighting a bunch of brain washed radicals, many of whom are afraid to lose male dominance.
If they want to live in Britain then they must adapt to the British law and lifestyle, or go back to the country they seem so desperate to escape.
I agree. As for their mosques not being open to all at all times, you would think that 'if they have nothing to hide, they have nothing to fear'. Churches welcome anyone at any time. I could be a muslim in traditional IZAL dress and, apart from some eye-opening, I suspect they would not be turned out; welcomed, in fact.

Of course, if any westerner turned up in a mosque and happened to be admitted, whatever brainwashing was going on at the time would instantly stop. One of our members has muslim friends who are 'enforcers' (sorry, can't remember which member!). They are probably the best people to keep an eye on things.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 07:20 PM

I agree. As for their mosques not being open to all at all times, you would think that 'if they have nothing to hide, they have nothing to fear'. Churches welcome anyone at any time. I could be a muslim in traditional IZAL dress and, apart from some eye-opening, I suspect they would not be turned out; welcomed, in fact.

Of course, if any westerner turned up in a mosque and happened to be admitted, whatever brainwashing was going on at the time would instantly stop. One of our members has muslim friends who are 'enforcers' (sorry, can't remember which member!). They are probably the best people to keep an eye on things.
I think that may be Swimfeeders, who has nothing against muslims, just the radical ones!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top