Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 03:16 PM

Re: Car Park and Car Parking

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I tend to shop at 8am so often have the car park almost to my myself this means I don't have to do any manoeuvring, I just drive into a space which is convenient because I don't do reversing ....*runs to hide*

What are you like at parallel parking?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 05:38 PM

I tend to shop at 8am so often have the car park almost to my myself this means I don't have to do any manoeuvring, I just drive into a space which is convenient because I don't do reversing ....*runs to hide*
Quite right too Meg, the reversing gear is just for the use of backward people anyway....
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 07:07 PM

I often get the impression that some get confused between parking properly and parking like a thief abandons a stolen car.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 07:27 PM

It's easy. You just move that funny knob thing in the middle in the direction of the 'R' on the top.

You can also use to to change into different forward gears if you feel like going a little faster.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 10:18 PM

I always try to use the same parking space at my local Tesco or the closest one if that one is occupied otherwise I can't remember where I parked my car....

The amount of times while I have been waiting for Mrs Fox I have seen the same person walking up and down the car park trying to locate their vehicle...That isn't going to happen to me!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I always try to use the same parking space at my local Tesco or the closest one if that one is occupied otherwise I can't remember where I parked my car....

The amount of times while I have been waiting for Mrs Fox I have seen the same person walking up and down the car park trying to locate their vehicle...That isn't going to happen to me!

That's probably me Foxy, I'm always losing my car.
I'll wave to you next time.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That's probably me Foxy, I'm always losing my car.
I'll wave to you next time.
Give me your keys when you arrive Mupsy and I'll park your car for you, and then have it waiting for you when you leave the supermarket......Failing that Mupsy, two of us searching for your car will at least be faster than just one....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 11:22 PM

Good idea Mr.Fox, I'll just give you my keys, you're very kind.
I was thinking of getting one of those thingy's to stick on my car arial so's I can see it easier.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good idea Mr.Fox, I'll just give you my keys, you're very kind.
I was thinking of getting one of those thingy's to stick on my car arial so's I can see it easier.
I had one and it helped. It got nicked though.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
What are you like at parallel parking?
What's that I think I might have done it on my driving test 45 years ago .

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top