Join for free
Page 436 of 1676 « First < 336 386 426 434 435 436 437 438 446 486 536 936 1436 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2018, 06:14 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Hello you guys
I can post that song if you want.
Let me know.

Now, what did I want to ask you all???????????
Oh yes, do you all have beards?
I know Jem has some facial growth - He said so
Is it a goaty beard, or one of those ZZ Top things?
I think beards can be quite sexy myself - Not that hubby has one.

My Twins were born very premature. One of them was very poorly for a long time, in and out of the hospital. As most of the consultants had beards at that time, he developed a fear of beards.
My Godmother, an old lady that never married or even had - You know, came to visit when the boys were small. She sat them on her lap, and looking very closely at her, my son asked "Why do you have a beard?"
yes I swear to a graying beard which you can stroke anytime! or comb or trim??
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2018, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
yes I swear to a graying beard which you can stroke anytime! or comb or trim??
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2018, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Oh yes, another thing.
The Candy Bar is having a cruise next month.
You can all come if you wish, however, it will be hectic!!!!
I was wondering if there might be a chance of gumbud leisurely travel on here. Nice to know where you have all travelled in the World - Just a thought.
I like the idea of a cruise cos you can just relax or join in the hecticeness; can you book me a double room for two?? do you have any separate chat room facilities??

My travelog is: Middle east; india; HK; Malaysia; Singapore; usa [spit] ; Honolulu; Austria; Germany ; England!!!; Switzerland; Ireland; China; Canada; India; Australia!!

anything for you sweetie pie - mind you I am a savoury meat pie man meself!!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2018, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
I like the idea of a cruise cos you can just relax or join in the hecticeness; can you book me a double room for two?? do you have any separate chat room facilities??

My travelog is: Middle east; india; HK; Malaysia; Singapore; usa [spit] ; Honolulu; Austria; Germany ; England!!!; Switzerland; Ireland; China; Canada; India; Australia!!

anything for you sweetie pie - mind you I am a savoury meat pie man meself!!
I will save you a place gumbud
Are you bringing Ms Fancypants?
Chat Room???? Never ever been on a chat room in my life.

My you have been to some places!!!!
I would very much like to visit HK. Hubby has just booked Thanks Giving in New York. Now I want a sunny holiday.
We have good friends in New Zealand, they keep asking us to visit, the very long flight really puts me off.
Tell me more about your travels, please.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2018, 11:49 PM

This thread has now gotten cosmopolitan, and Global, whatever next, let old dogs lie.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

13-01-2018, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
This thread has now gotten cosmopolitan, and Global, whatever next, let old dogs lie.
WHY?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2018, 11:57 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY

Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

14-01-2018, 12:08 AM

gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

14-01-2018, 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
mr spitfire as usual has decided to oppose other members ideas and suggestions which I guess as we have no rules he is entitled to do - however I would respectfully suggest that if he wishes his ideas and/or suggestions to take root then all members here would need to agree or oppose??

On the question of giving you more info sweetie pie of my travelogue much of it is private and personal and therefore whilst I can comment on those listed on a superficial basis I would be loath to go into a lot of detail. And as Mr spitfire has suggested in his flowery way "let old dogs lie" My recollections of many of my travels are from the past and therefore would not reflect the current state of activities in those places!

however yet again I do support the obvious practice and ethos of this thread that subscribers are welcome to state any ideas/comments or suggestions within the rules of the entire site. Mr spitfires suggestion has overtones of control and rules of engagement and I oppose this vigorously!

I will save you a place gumbud
Are you bringing Ms Fancypants?
Chat Room???? Never ever been on a chat room in my life.
thanks for saving me a place - I will attend with my own fancypants only - and that is why I suggested a chat room for the use of travellers wishing to have some private tete a tete - may I humble suggest that you investigate the use of such a facility via the moderators?? r failing that could I have a berth with a private balcony? thanks
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

14-01-2018, 01:19 AM

There is a private section gumbud.
But all members can see it.
Apart from that Cheeky chat is a place hardly anyone visits.
We have PMs.

Page 436 of 1676 « First < 336 386 426 434 435 436 437 438 446 486 536 936 1436 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top