Join for free
Page 21 of 35 « First < 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 08:41 AM

Re: Do You Ever Feel Embarrassed At The Rudeness Shown To Others?

I'm just waiting for the "Should Forums be Banned" referendum.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I agree JBR! I have no problem with people stating their opinion on Brexit, but verbally attacking another member who has different views is against the rules!You should only attack the post, not the poster!
Look at this:-

"If you didn't vote Brexit because you are stupid, thick, xenophobic and a Little Englander, then the only other reasons I can think of are a vindictiveness towards the young or a selfish willingness to put your principles on independence above other people's well being."

It sounds like another remainer who was obsessed with beating the Brexit vote!.... if you know who I mean!
Yes I agree it's also odd to me remainers who object to name calling but I can't ever remember a time anyone has been that nasty to them. Not that it's a competition but leavers have IMO been much more abused.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Yes I agree it's also odd to me remainers who object to name calling but I can't ever remember a time anyone has been that nasty to them. Not that it's a competition but leavers have IMO been much more abused.
Julie my biggest fear is that leaving was decided by a democratic vote, so if anybody finds a way not to leave, then we no longer live in a democratic country.... and the government know that!
All the abuse, from the remain group, just demonstrates that they are either undemocratic, or just poor losers!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 10:12 AM

How about this for a case of rudeness.

My daughter worked on the salad bar in Sainsbury's whilst at uni doing her degree. Dealing with a very difficult customer one day the woman insisted on dealing with a manager she called my daughter a mere shop assistant and that was why my daughter was stood there in an overall and she was in a cashmere coat.!

My daughter came home later quite upset, I was so mad if I could have found that woman I would have stuffed that cashmere coat down her throat!
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I was so mad if I could have found that woman I would have stuffed that cashmere coat down her throat!
No you wouldn't, Summer. You're not like that.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 10:22 AM

One might feel irritated or annoyed about the rudeness of others, but why embarrassed?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
No you wouldn't, Summer. You're not like that.
Yes i would plops with bells on
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 10:36 AM

Summer what a rude and shallow woman.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
One might feel irritated or annoyed about the rudeness of others, but why embarrassed?
Quite right why should one feel embarrassed at the behaviour of others it probably a British thing .
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire

09-01-2018, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Summer what a rude and shallow woman.
Yes for sure, it still makes me mad thinking about it, funny really as I bet my daughter doesn't even remember it now

Page 21 of 35 « First < 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top