Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 05:32 PM

Re: Black Friday 27th November 2017. Don't Spend 'Till Then?

Hi

My son lives in Taiwan, he is very Techy, as are his friends.

They make an awful lot of electronics in Taiwan, unknown brands here, but superb quality and very cheap.

Laptops, tablets, phones, the list is endless.

I needed some new high powered LED lighting for my aquarium.

380 here, same thing, same specification, 70 there, it is just the name on the box that is different.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders View Post
Hi

My son lives in Taiwan, he is very Techy, as are his friends.

They make an awful lot of electronics in Taiwan, unknown brands here, but superb quality and very cheap.

Laptops, tablets, phones, the list is endless.

I needed some new high powered LED lighting for my aquarium.

380 here, same thing, same specification, 70 there, it is just the name on the box that is different.
I agree Swim.
This is why in any supermarket we will always buy the cheaper store brand rather than the well known more expensive whatever.
I hardly never notice any difference in quality.
Indeed.
Sometimes the store brand can even be better.
Missy
U.K.
Missy is female  Missy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2017, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor View Post
Whichever date it was Black Friday completely passed me by. I'm a bit absorbed at the moment looking for a good buy/reasonably priced new kitchen and saw no Black Friday deals at all. I think I might have to work pretty hard to get a good deal for the price I want to pay. I never knew kitchens could get so complicated and expensive.

Got a fantastic kitchen from IKEA. Got in their kitchen event which I think is in October every year. Whatever, mines coming up six years and it's still beautiful and I do get complemented on it
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top