Join for free
Page 71 of 157 « First < 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 > Last »
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2017, 10:01 AM

Re: Emmerdale

I was picking so many holes in Silent Witness last night, I even wondered why I stayed with it!

The team were slowly picking their way through forest undergrowth and from somewhere a voice called out 'over here!' As the camera panned round, just a few yards in their eyes, you wondered what they'd found. What was it? A ruddy great white van! No one could have missed that!!!

Back to Kerry, maybe her tongue has just got used to the taste of alcohol? And did she get a single or double shot? Either way, would it have still given her the 'dutch courage' to do what she did?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2017, 10:04 AM

I don't know as a rather hardened drinker I would have imagined it might take more to affect her behaviour.

I'm very sad what they've done with Kerry, I quite liked the little family unit her, Dan and Amelia formed. This out of control drinking promiscuos woman is not how I wanted her story to go.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2017, 10:17 AM

Many viewers are disappointed in current storylines in the soaps (I read the comments on the FB pages daily). This applies to Corrie as well. I don't watch Eastenders so have no view either way.

People are fed up of writers insulting our intelligence, long drawn out storylines, characters getting away with their criminal activities, marriage breakups of long standing relationships, or those deemed happy and stable.

And I particularly moan at pointless actors/characters being introduced. Like Kasim of the heavy fringe. So will this introduce a storyline of Fin descending into depression, or suicide maybe? Otherwise why bring him in for a few weeks then make him disappear? Go, please! Now.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2017, 10:26 AM

Why did Kerry set fire to the caravan in the first place?

I've kept missing bits over the holiday.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2017, 10:27 AM

It's cains home she is trying to drive him out so she has Kyle for herself.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

03-01-2017, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Why did Kerry set fire to the caravan in the first place?

I've kept missing bits over the holiday.
Charity spiked her drink and in the discussion with Kerry, said they'd all be better off without him in their lives. So she was geeing up Kerry to get her revenge. Kerry had said who was he to judge, living by himself in a grotty old caravan, so maybe that's what Charity had in mind...getting Kerry to destroy it.

You watch, in the aftermath...bet Charity will deny any involvement in it. 'I only gave her an orange juice, and said what some of us have been thinking...he has no life or friends here!'
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2017, 10:40 AM

Ah, thank you very much Jazzi and Julie.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

03-01-2017, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Visions ? I was nearly yelling at the screen although that fringe may have saved him, cushioned the blow, there's enough of it to form a mattress for him to fall on.

I can't see Zac being in there unless it's set up for a near death experience to bring Zac and Lisa back together again. She will be an idiot to take him back though once a cheat I'd not trust him again.

Small point of curiosity here, why didn't Kerry taste the alcohol ? Anyone spikes mine I know instantly.

Gawd Julie, that sounds like it's a common event!

I agree with others about what was the point of bringing that weird Kazim in so briefly. Is it possible that so many viewers didn't like him they wrote him out again smartish I wonder?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

03-01-2017, 11:25 AM

I agree with others about what was the point of bringing that weird Kazim in so briefly. Is it possible that so many viewers didn't like him they wrote him out again smartish I wonder?
You'd be amazed as a non drinker over the years I've had several people try to make me drink, doesn't happen so much these days but when I was younger it was reasonably common. Bad friends I had

Do we know kasim is going for good ? I thought he might be coming back with family problems.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

03-01-2017, 11:49 AM

Lot of negative comments on social media...especially about his hair.

Page 71 of 157 « First < 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top