Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 10:50 AM

Re: If this referendum does/has gone for EU remain, how will you feel?

I'll be devastated.
I'll lose many a nights good sleep.....turn to drinking the pain away.
I'll lose the will to live.

Or

I'll just carry on with my plan to move to Spain in the next 5-7 years.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 10:53 AM

It's not how we feel that will be important but how will the government will feel, particularly if there is a leave majority. Will the politicians who have campaigned so vehemently to remain, put the same energy into governing for the will of the people that have, in effect, rejected them?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 10:54 AM

I won't be losing any sleep whichever way it goes..had enough of it two Years ago and was glad when that was all over as I will be when this one is too...The majority ruled then as it will now....accept it or be bitter forever against those who's votes are different from Yours...
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 10:57 AM

Oh!!!!! I've been waiting for years actually since I voted not to join the EU. I'd be gutted if we stay in.....
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 11:10 AM

I will feel cheated .

Ive been and voted Leave ,while i was there a lady of 80 said there should be a Box for "I dont know" because she thought there was good reason for both sides ..And she didnt know who she should vote for !,

I think its the dont knows that might sway it to remain .
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 11:14 AM

If we vote Remain I will feel massively relieved. I will also hope. probably in vain, that Farage will sink back into obscurity.
wishbone
south wales
wishbone is male  wishbone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
If we vote Remain I will feel massively relieved. I will also hope. probably in vain, that Farage will sink back into obscurity.
my feelings exactly Devo
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 11:40 AM

Can't see it happening in fact I can see it causing civil unrest as not everyone will accept it was fair, I don't think Nigel will be able to control it either.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 11:48 AM

Disappointed, but impressed that so many voters wanted to "LEAVE" .....
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 12:33 PM

I will feel gutted too, and shall probably sink into a state of depression. I've been waiting for this day to come, so I could cast my vote and what I'd decided on.

I voted Brexit, and don't care who knows, just as those who voted Remain have their right to feel proud. We all have our own reasons and our own minds.

BUT...I no longer want to be held in the shackles of Brussels.

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top