Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2013, 11:10 PM

Re: Unusual Garden Furniture.

With this one Annie you could slide the doors shut in the heavy rain and open them if you got too warm, there would be very little maintenance and it would never rust or rot, just think how romantic it could be for you and your chap on a warm summers night relaxing on the cushions with a glass of wine in the moonlight, a perfect view of the stars, soft music playing and a gentle breeze blowing through your hair, pure heaven at a fraction of the cost. (you'd think I was sellin' 'em)
I've had a couple of ports and I nearly got mixed up with the other thread, I almost said "A gentle breeze blowing through your hairy legs"
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 08:56 PM

Here is a more down to earth garden 'Folly' if you like, looks easy to make if you have a few planks left over from your decking, Annie Muldoon, do you think Joe could run you up one of these in a hurry, before our short summer is over.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Here is a more down to earth garden 'Folly' if you like, looks easy to make if you have a few planks left over from your decking, Annie Muldoon, do you think Joe could run you up one of these in a hurry, before our short summer is over.
Now that looks very cosy Jem...... I would like that in my garden!
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2013, 12:59 PM

no do not like it
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2013, 04:17 PM

I love it, but a bit of paint would be nice.
Thinks I have some spare wood too.
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2013, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Mmmmm....
It's a bit small and if you are in the middle seat and want to move everyone will have to move as well
I bet it gets hot too (should we every have sunny days again).

I would like something a bit bigger ..
Would suit me fine... do I have to share?
Seriously, it would be a perfect play space for me and my grandson. Wonder if it comes with windows that tint if the sun gets strong?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

06-05-2013, 09:35 PM

I think this would be nice for the wife to put her flowers in, what do you think of it?. If she didn't like it in the garden it would do nicely in the bathroom as a throne, if you knew a good plumber that is.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2013, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Annie Jack ->
Would suit me fine... do I have to share?
Seriously, it would be a perfect play space for me and my grandson. Wonder if it comes with windows that tint if the sun gets strong?
I guess you don't have to share and it would be ok to sit in alone or with a dog or grandson Sue
Originally Posted by Jem ->

I think this would be nice for the wife to put her flowers in, what do you think of it?. If she didn't like it in the garden it would do nicely in the bathroom as a throne, if you knew a good plumber that is.
I like that Jem for one moment I thought you said ''it would be nice to put the wife in ''
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2013, 12:17 PM

no not in my garden to modern to small
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2013, 09:15 PM

I just found your hands Jimmy. I like it
And the 'folly' - that's got me thinking ... our pergola needs some small amount of maintenance .. maybe hmmmmmm .

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top