Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2017, 12:11 PM

Re: Not a sympathy thread...just a very simple thank you.

So sorry for your loss.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2017, 12:13 PM

Terry I am so sorry to hear that. I know how hard this will be for you, but always remember that she was a strong lady and had probably decided that her fight to survive was getting too difficult.
She had a loving family and a son who repaid all the care she had given him as a child. If you need to talk feel free to call me at anytime.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2017, 12:17 PM

Oh No, l’m so sorry to hear this as your mum was such a fighter and had come through so much.
You were with her throughout, caring for her, providing things to ease her pain and discomfort.
You protected her and above all, you fought for her when the people who were supposed to care for her let her down.

Terry, if all the mothers in the world had a son like you, they would be very lucky.

May She Rest in Peace......
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2017, 12:19 PM

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2017, 12:23 PM

So, so sorry to hear that mate.

R.I.P your Mum.
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2017, 12:27 PM

So sorry to hear this, may your dear mum rest in peace.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2017, 12:49 PM

My sincere condolences Terry, may she rest in peace now.
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2017, 12:54 PM

I'm sorry for your loss Tpin. May your Mum rest in peace.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2017, 01:50 PM

Oh Terry ... it's just coming on 18 years since my dear mum left me ... and I still fill up thinking about her. I've just filled up reading that you've lost yours.

I've lost other family members .. but mums are so very very special it hits you harder. The way you described her on here she sounded one feisty lady who'll leave a large hole in your heart.
Remember to go easy on yourself right now ... you'll have braced yourself for it, but, it doesn't help much when it comes.

X
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2017, 02:00 PM

Thank you for the kind words and messages.

She had a rough 2 years following an NHS staff f*** up which left her paralysed.

All the ailments since then have been as a direct result.

She fought until the end but, this was one battle too many.

We(my big sis and I)are taking comfort from the fact we were both there, by her side at the hospital.

Just before she died I'd gone to the local garage for a couple of coffees.
Shortly after, her breathing(she was on oxygen and semi-conscious) deteriorated substantially. My sis told her to hang on as I'd be back shortly...my sis knew what was coming next and prayed I'd be back in time.

When I returned she smiled and died 2 minutes later.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top