Join for free
Page 2 of 42 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 01:09 PM

Re: Nigel Farage

Having for the past two years continually denying that a second referendum is necessary, now it appears he too has changed his mind.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...kill-off-issue
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 01:36 PM

He's calling for a second referendum
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Having for the past two years continually denying that a second referendum is necessary, now it appears he too has changed his mind.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...kill-off-issue
Just saw that I've echoed you UJ ☺
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 05:24 PM

Hi

Reports that Nigel and Farage are wanting a second referendum to stop all the bickering and put the matter beyond doubt.

I think I may well hibernate.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 05:27 PM

Having heard what he said I'd suggest he's fed up too swim, he is so fed up he's ready to fight the campaign again providing it's a binding result so no one can ask or moan or complain any more. I don't agree with him on it but I can understand his disappointment we aren't moving forward respecting the result.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

11-01-2018, 06:48 PM

Even more reason for me to give him a really, really, really big cuddle. But hello? There's been very little reaction here when people usually have so much to say about the favoured one. Surprising as I thought people would have quite a few opinions on this turnaround. It's like a Brexit earthquake.

Whatever his reasons, it puts dearest Nige in the same camp as Blair and Clegg. Perhaps he will get that knighthood after all....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi
Reports that Nigel and Farage are wanting a second referendum to stop all the bickering and put the matter beyond doubt.

I think I may well hibernate.
I don't think Farage is 'wanting ' a second referendum I think in exasperation he said something along the lines of..

he is close to backing a second EU referendum to end the "whinging and whining" of anti-Brexit campaigners.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42649214
Downing street has responded saying there will not be a second referendum...

Incidentally I have just had a telephone call for an opinion poll asking among other things if I would vote in a second referendum and what my decision would it be.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 08:15 PM

Meg, I sincerely hope you told them to mind their own business and how you vote is nothing to do with them..

They just aren't going to let it drop , are they ?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Meg, I sincerely hope you told them to mind their own business and how you vote is nothing to do with them..

They just aren't going to let it drop , are they ?
No I didn't PD, I told them exactly what I thought about the EU
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 09:11 PM

I actually watched Nigel go into the ant-Brexit hate pit. He did well to keep his cool with Ali-Batshit-Brown. When the Ugandan said he didn't want people like her coming in, he should have said he doesn't like people coming here for sanctuary and then paying us back by making a career out of slagging off the country and its people.

Page 2 of 42 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top