Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 09:41 AM

Good Morning Friday

Good Morning all.

Frosty and very cold outside but the sun is up.

Soon be Spring.

Nothing much planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 09:56 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday

Morning all. Thick frost today but the rooftops are starting to thaw so there must be a bit of warmth in that lovely sunshine.
Go carefully on those icy pavements.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 09:57 AM

Good morning all.

Today I've got a chap coming to look at the damage I did to the car yesterday when I bumped into the gatepost.

We've also got Josh all day so not made any plans as such.

Have a good day all.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 10:21 AM

Good Morning everyone
Now don't get excited because I have actually made Morning.
The sun is out and it is my favourite day.
Have a lovely day you lovely people.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 10:21 AM

Good morning all.
Cold and frosty here too, but nice and bright with it.

When I have finished the washing, I have some work to do in my potting shed today, but that can wait till the frost has gone.
Must now take the dogs out and pay the papers.

Enjoy your day.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 10:25 AM

Good Morning all.

Just been Westie walking - perhaps slithering would be more appropriate - the pavements are lethal this morning. Playing in the craft room for the rest of the day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 10:33 AM

Good morning all, chores done and dogs walked and now enjoying a hot cappucino before deciding jow to waste the rest of the day. Only thing that I do have planned is a sit down fish and chip lunch at a new chippie down the road which is having great reviews.

Have a good day everyone.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 10:35 AM

Good morning all a bright frosty day here.

Today I join the many of the ageing population who have been put on high blood pressure tablets . I rarely have to visit the doctor so I suppose I haven’t done too bad in all my years

Enjoy your day everyone...
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 11:02 AM

buenas dias all. Sunny and feeling very pleasantly warm this morning. Picking my friend up in a little while, lunch and shopping. Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 11:05 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely bright crisp morning and I already have loads of washing on the line.

I have to pop to town to collect my repeat prescription then hopefully the washing will be dry enough to iron.

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top