Join for free
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2018, 12:56 PM

More Labour Duplicity - Failure To Act

How many more times will old Jezbollah Corbyn and the Looney Asylum Party turn a blind eye to blatant racism or anti-Semitism or homophobic outbursts in the ranks?

This party claims zero tolerance for such things and yet has an ever growing string of such offences amongst its members and the old Marxist Corbyn continually fails to properly punish Labour MPs and/or expel them from the party.

It's duplicitousness at its worst.

Labour race row threatens to derail Corbyn’s Scotland visit

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/la...cotland-visit/

"Mr Gaffney, the MP for Coatbridge, Chryston and Bellshill, caused outrage after describing a Chinese takeaway meal as a “chinky” using the term “bent” during a Burns Night address."

"Mr Yousaf said he was “frustrated” that neither the Scottish Labour leader nor Mr Gaffney had responded to a letter sent last week calling for action, and said a requirement for the MP to undergo diversity training was “barely a tickle on the wrist”.

“There are many people that have contacted me, whether they are from ethnic minority [backgrounds] or not, who have been utterly dismayed.“Labour members themselves, MSPs are coming up to me in the chamber at parliament to say they are utterly appalled at their party’s stance on this.”

As always, one simply can not trust or believe anything old Jezbollah Corbyn says. It's all puff, vapourware, complete smoke and mirrors.

Looney Labour are unfit to govern

Jezbollah Corbyn is wholly unelectable
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2018, 01:03 PM

Re: More Labour Duplicity - Failure To Act

It's interesting you can't find anything positive to say about tories only negatives about labour, makes you as bad as your nemesis or possibly worse as its done as revenge and aimed not at your nemesis but other forum members who aren't rude about anyone.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2018, 01:25 PM

I'm afraid that what happens, and has certainly always happened throughout my lifetime, is that the pendulum continues to swing between the Conservatives and the Loony Party forming our government.

People always fail to recognise the warning signs and, on that basis, Compo might eventually become PM.

The only one positive outcome to this would be that, only after it is too late of course, the snowflakes and communists among the electorate would realise their mistake.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2018, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
It's interesting you can't find anything positive to say about tories only negatives about labour .
I don't support the Tories so no real need to find positives there.

However a world run by the duplicitous terrorist supporting Jezbollah Corbyn and his band of Momentum thugs would be game over for the UK so his antics need to be highlighted.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2018, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->

However a world run by the duplicitous terrorist supporting Jezbollah Corbyn and his band of Momentum thugs would be game over for the UK so his antics need to be highlighted.
How about the fascist thugs in UKIP?
Take a look at Rees Moggs voting record if you want to see another with fascist ideas.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2018, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->

Bring it on, better than the present 'nasty party' scumbags!!!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top