Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2018, 08:19 PM

Re: Steven Lawrence

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
This happened 5 years ago, it is about time the story was put to bed. It is not really now about the killing but about race and all its implications
It was 25 years ago, Hillsborough 29 years ago...........implications of both.....was/is justice.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2018, 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
This happened years ago, it is about time the story was put to bed. It is not really now about the killing but about race and all its implications
I agree that it may now be about race now... maybe because that is one of the biggest problems we have in Britain these days.
Many people have some prejudice but, if they allow it to influence their job, their employer would not allow them to keep that job!
It is illegal to treat a black person differently to a white person ( or any other colour for that matter), but that is what some policemen were doing..... and they are responsible for upholding our laws!

These days we have multiculturalism, and all the problems it may bring. We also have an under funded police force that are under pressure to do their jobs. Where is the problem in reminding people that racial prejudice is still against the law and demonstrating why, on a TV programme?
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2018, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
The corruption in the Metropoitan Police was uncovered by the Steven Lawrence Inquiry.
I have been watching all the programmes and am absolutely apalled at the perfidy of the police at that time.
Thanks greatly to the work of detective Chris Driscoll who found out and gained the convictions of two of the murderers .
He didn't get much thanks from the rest of the force and it was felt that they were actively impeding the case.
It was found that undercover policemen were spying on the Larewnce family .
Teresa May ordered a public Inquiry into the case .
With Driscoll moved on and prevented from investigating more,(he thought he would),I just wonder if the two convicted were sacrificial lambs.
Imran Khan the Lawrence solicitor concludes that racism is still rife in the MET,its just better hidden now.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2018, 02:11 PM

25 years Eh?

Surely the BBC has milked this story all they can by now? I look forward to them devoting a similar amount of time, effort, and airtime to -

The widespread rape & abuse of white working class girls in Rotherham, Telford, and several other British towns which was suppressed by the police; social services & MPs

The persistent abuse of children, especially boys, in homes & residential schools by church leaders, social workers, at least one MP, and other figures of authority, and was similarly suppressed for years

The abuse carried on under their own roof by Jimmy Savile, Rolf Harris, and others; also suppressed

The barbaric murders carried out on our streets by Muslims

What's that, you don't think it will happen? Me neither
Yes, these have been reported, but with nothing like the thoroughness or enthusiasm that the BBC has devoted to the Stephen Lawrence case

And now we have the Windrush Affair, which seems to have had blanket coverage for weeks. I'll bet the BBC could hardly believe their luck or contain their joy, for just as the Stephen Lawrence case was starting to run out of steam, here is something new for them to beat Whitey with

Why, if I was a cynic I might get the impression that the BBC is not interested in crime unless it is carried out against black people
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2018, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
25 years Eh?

Surely the BBC has milked this story all they can by now? I look forward to them devoting a similar amount of time, effort, and airtime to -

The widespread rape & abuse of white working class girls in Rotherham, Telford, and several other British towns which was suppressed by the police; social services & MPs

The persistent abuse of children, especially boys, in homes & residential schools by church leaders, social workers, at least one MP, and other figures of authority, and was similarly suppressed for years

The abuse carried on under their own roof by Jimmy Savile, Rolf Harris, and others; also suppressed

Yes, these have been reported, but with nothing like the thoroughness or enthusiasm that the BBC has devoted to the Stephen Lawrence case

And now we have the Windrush Affair, which seems to have had blanket coverage for weeks. I'll bet the BBC could hardly believe their luck or contain their joy, for just as the Stephen Lawrence case was starting to run out of steam, here is something new for them to beat Whitey with

Why, if I was a cynic I might get the impression that the BBC is not interested in crime unless it is carried out against black people
...good post Zuludog.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2018, 04:40 PM

25 years Eh?

It's a good job the BBC is not biased in any way.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2018, 08:25 PM

Thank you Lord for the British Biased Corporation. NOT.
A load of Lefties , IMHO
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 05:49 PM

25 years Eh?

Excellent post Zuludog

Yes all the BBC are interested In is white on black crime they don't give a rats arse for all the white people who have been raped and murdered by ethnics, no, only white people are racist according to the Marxist BBC and the newspapers in this country who are intent on ramming this bullshit down our throats on a daily basis.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2018, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
excellent post zuludog

yes all the bbc are interested in is white on black crime they don't give a rats arse for all the white people who have been raped and murdered by ethnics, no, only white people are racist according to the marxist bbc and the newspapers in this country who are intent on ramming this bullshit down our throats on a daily basis.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top