Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2018, 10:41 PM

F.A.O. Susiejaeger

How is your poorly cat - fully recovered I hope ?
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 02:29 PM

Re: F.A.O. Susiejaeger

Hi ST, Coco is fine, she is fast asleep.

I think she just ate her food too quickly.

She often brings her food up with hair balls, normally on the floor though not on the bed when you are sleeping in it.

Tomorrow she will be going to the Vets for her yearly Booster Injection, which she won't like.

Thanks for caring ST.

Sue xx
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2018, 05:54 AM

I think Coco must have started a craze - Willow left a huge fur ball on the floor in the loo this morning and one of them - I think it must have been Nemo - left one on the floor in the kitchen and had shredded the kitchen roll to try and hide it!!

Mine are both shedding their Winter coats at the moment and, although I groom them every day, they must swallow a lot of it when washing themselves.

Do you find the same? Coco has such lovely fluffy fur.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2018, 07:02 AM

Yes ST.

Coco's fur is normally 8 inches long in the Winter and it goes down to 3 inches in the summer, but now that she is old it stays about 4 inches. We brush and comb her 3/4 times a day and I recycle her fur for the Birds for their nesting material, which they love, I have put loads of her fur outside this last two weeks and the Jackdaws and Blackbirds are taking it all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

04-05-2018, 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Yes ST.

Coco's fur is normally 8 inches long in the Winter and it goes down to 3 inches in the summer, but now that she is old it stays about 4 inches. We brush and comb her 3/4 times a day and I recycle her fur for the Birds for their nesting material, which they love, I have put loads of her fur outside this last two weeks and the Jackdaws and Blackbirds are taking it all.
I do that too - it makes lovely soft nesting places for the bird's eggs!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

04-05-2018, 03:27 PM

Yes took Coco to the Vets this morning, had her injection, but Coco has got a bit of Arthritis now and its getting worse, its in her Left back leg and her Spine, so I've got to give her more tablets, she is now sleeping.
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2018, 03:36 PM

Susie glad shes doing fine --but one of my 3 brought up a fur ball must have been 4inches long --gross yes but better out than in the vets says ....
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

04-05-2018, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Yes took Coco to the Vets this morning, had her injection, but Coco has got a bit of Arthritis now and its getting worse, its in her Left back leg and her Spine, so I've got to give her more tablets, she is now sleeping.
Poor Coco that must be painful for her. Willow, who is 8yrs old now, is becoming a bit arthritic in her back legs and sometimes has difficulty jumping onto the bed -so I bought one of these scratching posts and put it at the foot of the bed. She and Nemo both use it for it's rightful purpose - but it also spares Willow's blushes as she can walk up it and climb safely onto the bed from there!

The things we do for our pets !!

wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2018, 04:50 PM

Susie,

I have so enjoyed looking through your album. Your mom's wedding was outstanding...she was so beautiful.

Coco is a sweetheart, I am partial to raggs...I used to have two, looked just like your Coco....

All your picturtes are so nice Susie. Did you buy Holly Cottage?
It is awesome....

Blue x
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

04-05-2018, 05:23 PM

Hi Blue,

No we haven't bought Holly Cottage, as we are having problems in selling our House, we have made an offer on three different cottages.

Glad you enjoyed my photos, my Mum's wedding had so many Bridesmaids and they are all dead now.

ST we have two Scratching Posts for Coco and she loves them, but she can still jump on the bed, sometimes she misses, in the garden though we have a concrete table that she used to jump on, but now she can't do it, and she will walk all around it and then look up to me and meow for me to pick her up and put her up there.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top