Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 08:59 PM

Re: What is the matter with some humans

Mups, I tend not to read about those cases its just too upsetting and there isn't a thing we can do about it. Sorry if this has already been said but I haven't read all the posts
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 11:03 PM

The sicko who repeatedly stabbed the little Shetland, also cut the wings off many of the chickens there too.

Summer, there are many cruelty cases I cannot read too, so I know how you feel, it probably brought it home to me all the more because it happened only about 20 mins away from me.

I rode for years when I was younger, and had my pony in the field next to Mum's house where she could see him from her window.
I always said I would not own a horse if I had to stick him in a field miles away from home where I didn't know what was happening.

My friend has 3 horses and never misses a day driving over to tend to them, but she can't be there 24/7, and it does make me wonder how safe these animals are the rest of the day or night.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2018, 08:05 AM

I agree Mups my family have three horses in a field with stables they are tended everyday but of course you can't be there all day every day so it's a risk.

I hate that just stood in a supermarket queue we could be stood next to someone who would do these terrible things but it doesn't do to think about it too deeply otherwise I would never go out.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top