Join for free
Page 2 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2014, 08:56 AM

Re: Over 50s Club Midlothian Scotland

I'm happy to join in Although I'm off on holiday tomorrow for two weeks. My laptop will be with me though Too scared incase I miss anything!!
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK
Tess is female  Tess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2014, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
I'm happy to join in Although I'm off on holiday tomorrow for two weeks. My laptop will be with me though Too scared incase I miss anything!!
Oh where are you off to? Hope you have a great holiday where ever you're going.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2014, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Tess ->
Well why don't we give this a go say for a month and if nothing comes of it change it to a Scottish group : )
Good Idea Tess,I started Scottish Meets on another Forum Years ago and there were around twenty or so Members who met up regularly for lunches,weekends,and Holidays,They came from the Highlands,Borders,Lowlands,but I never did meet Anyone from My Area (South Lanarkshire) ...Of course not All Members will WANT to meet,or indeed get on with One and Other when They do ...but just choose to come in and have a blether....x fingers..May.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2014, 10:11 AM

Feel free to start another thread for the whole of Scotland as well if you want

I just suggested to Doctor, that for Wales we could have one for West Wales, South Wales, Mid Wales and North Wales - perhaps you could do something like that too?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2014, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Feel free to start another thread for the whole of Scotland as well if you want

I just suggested to Doctor, that for Wales we could have one for West Wales, South Wales, Mid Wales and North Wales - perhaps you could do something like that too?
Thanks Azz,We will have to spread the word to Scots near and far,...I've met a few lovely Welsh Folk who came to Our Scottish meets long ago,I wonder where They are now?
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2014, 01:38 PM

Oh where are you off to? Hope you have a great holiday where ever you're going.
I'm off to the Costa Del Sol, a place called Cala Honda. I'm just back from the shops as I noticed my suitcase zip was broken I had to buy a new case, so I'm about to empty the old one and put everything in the new one

Do you or May have any holidays planned?

Yes, May, I agree that not everyone wants to meet up. Some are just happy to join a forum and chat on here. Each to their own. We do have some nice meets though. Not everyone can always manage to join us, but most of the time we arrange it when it suits us all.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

11-07-2014, 02:11 PM

No Holidays planned so far,bought a new dishwasher,WM and Laptop this Year,so it'll be a stay at Home one for Me unless I go to Kent to visit Family..Haven't been abroad since last May..The Airport security checks always freak Me out as My titanium knee-replacement always sets the buzzer off...I see Security has been tightened up more the last week or two,so happy to escape that...Hope You enjoy Your hol's Myra.
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK
Tess is female  Tess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2014, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by aquablue ->
Good Idea Tess,I started Scottish Meets on another Forum Years ago and there were around twenty or so Members who met up regularly for lunches,weekends,and Holidays,They came from the Highlands,Borders,Lowlands,but I never did meet Anyone from My Area (South Lanarkshire) ...Of course not All Members will WANT to meet,or indeed get on with One and Other when They do ...but just choose to come in and have a blether....x fingers..May.
May that sounds great to me. I'll ask Azz to start a new thread for Scottish people and we can see what happens. Looks like there are three of us interested so far so we are off to a good start
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

11-07-2014, 02:17 PM

May that sounds great to me. I'll ask Azz to start a new thread for Scottish people and we can see what happens. Looks like there are three of us interested so far so we are off to a good start
Aye,good show Tess....If there are any more Scots Members..please come and say hello
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK

11-07-2014, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
I'm off to the Costa Del Sol, a place called Cala Honda. I'm just back from the shops as I noticed my suitcase zip was broken I had to buy a new case, so I'm about to empty the old one and put everything in the new one

Do you or May have any holidays planned?

Yes, May, I agree that not everyone wants to meet up. Some are just happy to join a forum and chat on here. Each to their own. We do have some nice meets though. Not everyone can always manage to join us, but most of the time we arrange it when it suits us all.
I do hope you have a great holiday. Pity about having to buy a new suitcase but at least it didn't give up in transit! I won't be going abroad as I'm not a real sun worshipper but never say never who knows what the future holds. I may change my mind if the circumstances are favourable i.e. a nice group of people to go with lol

Page 2 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top