Join for free
Page 25 of 25 « First < 15 23 24 25
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2017, 07:15 AM

Re: Attractive v unattractive

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Studies have shown that attractive people have greater advantages in life .
True or false ?
Very True

It is human nature to be draw to the attractive in all walks of life. Some unattractive people have a very attractive personality.
Apparently the most attractive thing about a plain looking man is his money!!..... who can attract beautiful women
It is a fact that tall good looking men have the advantage of short men, apart from Napoleon who had a big personality.

"Not to Night Josephina"

Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2017, 08:18 AM

Maybe she had just had a bath
- as prior to visiting Josephine Napoleon would send notice along the lines of :
Back in a week DONT WASH .

'
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2017, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Maybe she had just had a bath
- as prior to visiting Josephine Napoleon would send notice along the lines of :
Back in a week DONT WASH .

'

Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2017, 02:09 PM

Reading these posts, Why do I keep thinking about Charles Darwin?

In his Theory of Evolution he builds on the characteristics which allow animals to survive in nature.

I suggest that we humans are no different in that we have inbuilt traits making us attractive to the opposite sex and leading us to keep the human race going.

Animals get help from coloured plumage, and many other characteristics, which are too long to list (no pun).

Humans seem to have their own and these are not always of the sort which makes them attractive to all & sundry but which do serve the purpose for the RIGHT person.

Clever man, that CD!!
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2017, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Yep ... lovely

I wonder, now, am I describing 'SEXY' !!!
Oooooo ... I guess I am He definitely exuded something
Some people have got "something", and some haven"t.
Whatever their age .
kedro
New Member!
USA
kedro is male 

02-07-2017, 10:58 AM

I dance a lot (5 nights a week)
I am old and overweight but I can dance so get to dance with a lot of very wonderful ladies. I make sure everyone gets a turn to dance and often will look for who sat out last time and ask her. The ladies notice (and gossip) and it seems to make even the most attractive ladies willing to dance with me - even ask me. Kindness gets noticed and rewarded. If I need a rest, I have to go hide for a bit. I am so lucky!

Page 25 of 25 « First < 15 23 24 25

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top